No announcement yet.

Sad "news" for all of the PC community of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys think this is what we are expected to get with this IWnet?

Find game
    Connecting to game (2 bar connection)
    Waiting...
    Waiting...
    Lost connection to host
    Find game
    Connecting to game (5 bar connection)
    Waiting...
    Waiting...
    Game already full
    Find game
    Connecting to host (1 bar connection)
    Waiting...
    Waiting...
    Game Joined...
    (2 mins into game)
    Lost Connection to host
    Find Game...

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
      34,345 last count
      Not enough!

Comment

So if IW changes this dedicated servers fail, you guys think you will pick it up?

I don't think I will. Kinda feel like they have lost me.
        Motivate

Comment

If you are really mad and want to do something about it.... send them an actual letter.... They can't ignore a overflowing mailbox but they can ignore an overflowing e-mail inbox...
          [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
            So if IW changes this dedicated servers fail, you guys think you will pick it up?

I don't think I will. Kinda feel like they have lost me.
            I won't, after this nonsense there is nothing they can do to get my money. I hope they do fix it though. I think the last 2 days have damaged IW's image irreparably, and MW2 will fail for PC regardless of anything they do now.

I'm sure they'll be perfectly happy making console games for the rest of their days.... and without modders giving them fresh concepts, I can't see that lasting too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Warhead View Post
              I won't, after this nonsense there is nothing they can do to get my money. I hope they do fix it though. I think the last 2 days have damaged IW's image irreparably, and MW2 will fail for PC regardless of anything they do now.

I'm sure they'll be perfectly happy making console games for the rest of their days.... and without modders giving them fresh concepts, I can't see that lasting too long.
              The sad thing is that it will. Because console players are spoon fed idiots.

I always thought console players were stupid and after reading a lot of their comments in the PC outcry threads it's finally been confirmed.

Comment

Very sad to hear about this.

Well, I didn't pre-order but this is goes into the do-not-buy list
                [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

I almost wish that I had pre prdered it so I could cancel it. Like I have said before, consoles have done to gaming what budweizer did to beer, the took all the flavor out of so it would sell to the masses. Fear not though on about 30 years gamings microbrewery revolution will fix it.
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Well this sucks. I have high hopes for Battlefield Bad Company 2 though! Better teamplay in that game anyway.
                    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
                      Well this sucks. I have high hopes for Battlefield Bad Company 2 though! Better teamplay in that game anyway.
                      Too bad we have to wait so long for it though.
                      Motivate

Comment

I always thought console players were stupid and after reading a lot of their comments in the PC outcry threads it's finally been confirmed.
                        Lmao... i agree Juneau.. it was the same when I read their comments. I posted one couple pages ago.

It just boggles my mind how the console kiddies can talk about something that they have no clue about. Probably 90 percent of them havent even played games on a decent gaming rig. And I aint talkin about a Pentium III 500MHz chip with an 64mb video card. Nor the bandwidth that is offered for PC's now.

'Sigh'..... I wish for one day that there could be a match between console players and PC players. I'm talkin the good guys from both sides. I have a feeling the console players would get their azzes handed to em.

Reachin all over the stupid little gamer control to throw a nade, when all I have to do is move my thumb 1/8 of an inch and its gone. While the guy on the console has his thumb in other places.
                        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

This is a great read lol.

EL33TONLINE: News - New Modern Warfare 2 matchmaking service announcement causes ripples

And yes I forgot to add this Video before hear go's

[DVDF]Redskull / Subtitle movie with BombayTV
                          Last edited by Ghost_Rain; 19 Oct 2009, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                            Lmao... i agree Juneau.. it was the same when I read their comments. I posted one couple pages ago.

It just boggles my mind how the console kiddies can talk about something that they have no clue about. Probably 90 percent of them havent even played games on a decent gaming rig. And I aint talkin about a Pentium III 500MHz chip with an 64mb video card. Nor the bandwidth that is offered for PC's now.

'Sigh'..... I wish for one day that there could be a match between console players and PC players. I'm talkin the good guys from both sides. I have a feeling the console players would get their azzes handed to em.

Reachin all over the stupid little gamer control to throw a nade, when all I have to do is move my thumb 1/8 of an inch and its gone. While the guy on the console has his thumb in other places.
                            Controllers have come a long way Cobalt(they have more than 1 button now woot!) I personally dont care what I play on. I own on all platforms. Improvise, adapt, overcome! Something tells me that when you tried playing a console you got your ass handed to you. I dont have that problem. Even though I started pc fps gaming back when Rise of the triad came out, I didnt get my first gaming rig till December 2005. So that would make me pretty green when it comes to experience on the pc compared to alot of others, and I still owned them all.
                            [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Is anyone else starting to cool down? I didn't have a nightmare last night so that's a good start!

Never mind it's back! WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING!!!

Comment

I believe They will be making an announcement in the next few hours.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X