Sad "news" for all of the PC community of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just signed as number 26197!
    [img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/Sniper1515/sniper1515sigzp8.jpg[/img]

"A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes"

Comment

Do you think they are a bit upset by the response they have been getting ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
        Why they would be upset? Anyone with little or no brain would know what the result of their action is going to be....

Comment

just signed the petition as #27990

Comment

10k more signatures in less then 5 hours

30000 x $60 = somebody just lost his bonus

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
              I'm sure some of them on IW team are upset, but they are not going to talk about it openly. Probably the head honchos doesn't even know what has happen untill Monday comes around since all of this took place over the weeken, The admins deleting post over at the Infinity forums isn't going to help. They only real way to see if there is any impact is if IW along with gamestop, amazon, bestbuy. ect... release their numbers for the cancellations orders of MW2 PC

Comment

I cant imagine that they predicted this sort of out cry, from the petition alone they are losing over 1.5 million in revenue and that's only on day two!
                [img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/Sniper1515/sniper1515sigzp8.jpg[/img]

"A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes"

Comment

I was thinking also of the people overseas. How the heck they gonna connect to something through the US. Can you imagine what the ping is gonna be.

Juneau... you play and you'll get a taste of what I been doin for 2 years.

I cant beleive IW is that stupid. I wonder if they are just naturaly stupid or do they have to work at it.

Oh, and the folks over on the Steam forums aren't as calm as us.
                  [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I get the sense that this is something they didn't want leaked out before the game went on sale.
                    I'll bet they figured that we'd all buy it and play it because we spent money on it. Then we'd all come to like how the multi-player was setup after we got accustomed to it.

Comment

I also read this little tidbit...

i get that pc gamers are pissed off. but the threads popping up are just a joke.

first people complain about getting no attention, "the consoles get everything".
                      now when pc gamers get the same product as the console gamers the world is going to end.

i swear to got it is like having a 5 year old in your car and driving past McDonald's without stopping. having a temper tantrum never gets you what you want.
                      I cant remember any thread anywhere any time about any PC gamers wanting to have connections like the consoles. I think our beef was about the companies catering to the console people with extra stuff that that wasnt even considered for the P
                      C crowd. And charging us more money to boot.

Its this kind of mentality that really , really makes me want to tell the guy to gargle with clorox.
                      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                        I also read this little tidbit...

I cant remember any thread anywhere any time about any PC gamers wanting to have connections like the consoles. I think our beef was about the companies catering to the console people with extra stuff that that wasnt even considered for the P
                        C crowd. And charging us more money to boot.

Its this kind of mentality that really , really makes me want to tell the guy to gargle with clorox.
                        well in a way, its somewhat true, we did asked to be
                        "equal" and they took that in strived

Comment

YouTube - Hitler rants about the lack of dedicated servers on Modern Warfare 2
                          [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I laughed out loud.

This thing is a long way from over.

Comment

I wrote few e-mails to
                              Gizmodo, the Gadget Guide ,
                              THE INQUIRER - Microprocessor, Server, Memory, PCS, Graphics, Networking, Storage
                              Fudzilla as many e-mails of activision workers i managed to dig up online. And am still mad...

Comment

34,345 last count

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X