No announcement yet.

Sad "news" for all of the PC community of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, I'm listening to this cast on BashandSlash.com of Rob Bowling and unless these ignorant folks change their tune towards PC gamers, I don't want it. Free or otherwise.
    [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
    Like the community? Donate here:
    [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
      Every time i think about this cr@p i got mad. IW from a great developer become most hateful one. Shame!

I really hope whoever came with this disgusting idea to got fired on the spot.
      I can imagin Robert (fourzerotwo) is thinking "why I did that interview"

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
        Dude, I'm listening to this cast on BashandSlash.com of Rob Bowling and unless these ignorant folks change their tune towards PC gamers, I don't want it. Free or otherwise.
        Yeah I been listening to this replay webcast a few times and im listening to it right now to pick up on somethings that I may had miss or missunderstood.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
          What do you guys think of this IWnet?? You think its something that they will charge on a monthly bases?
          Keeping in mind the company mindset I would say it's a possibility. With the way they're going now it appears they have cut all other game networks out. The ONLY way you can multiplay is using their IW.net. So with that in mind it wouldn't be hard for them to try and pull a powerplay and charge for it.

I'm listening and it's really bumming me out that it sounds like their coders are a bunch of console kiddies that want to bring the PC community in line with their PS3 and XBox360 community. They actually said that too. That is their goal.
          [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
          Like the community? Donate here:
          [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Well, this does seem to leave the door wide open for Bad Company 2. Im not gonna put too much more thought into IW since their decisions where made knowing full well what they meant. It wasn't like they didn't know what was going to happen, and they did it anyway. They could fix it and maybe gain a customer back, or they can go with samsung and never have me buy anything from them again....either way.

L4D2 has turned out, imo, not to be a "map pack with new skins" according the the endless vids and articles I have been looking at. I get the feeling that if the exact game was to come out next November nobody would be complaining. Thats just me though.
            Motivate

Comment

So from what I have read people who are still going to but this pants of a game is going to after install the game and link it to steam just to god dam play it ?

Comment

ok so this is how it works. You buy game, install, use steam, and IWnet will do all the matchmaking. Or you can buy via steam. So steam is a requirement. Which also means using VAC that takes 2 weeks to ban an aimbotter or such.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                  Not sure if any of you have spotted this.

Can't believe i'm giving kudos to DICE.
                  Finally twitter works

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                    Which also means using VAC that takes 2 weeks to ban an aimbotter or such.
                    IF the filthy hacker get banned....

Comment

Wow that really Sucks

Comment

OK funny video is being spammed into the forums now. LOL you'll get it once you open it

YouTube - You Are a Pirate!!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                          OK funny video is being spammed into the forums now. LOL you'll get it once you open it

YouTube - You Are a Pirate!!
                          LoL Love it

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
                            Well, this does seem to leave the door wide open for Bad Company 2. Im not gonna put too much more thought into IW since their decisions where made knowing full well what they meant. It wasn't like they didn't know what was going to happen, and they did it anyway. They could fix it and maybe gain a customer back, or they can go with samsung and never have me buy anything from them again....either way.

L4D2 has turned out, imo, not to be a "map pack with new skins" according the the endless vids and articles I have been looking at. I get the feeling that if the exact game was to come out next November nobody would be complaining. Thats just me though.
                            im not complaining about just L4D2. They released an unfinished game at a price of a full game. Now, they are releasing the remaining materials at also a full-game price. thats greed right there. I watched the videos too, not different enough from the original if u ask me

If L4D2 is released next november, thats even worse. That means all they can come up with, given another year, are mappack and new skins

Comment

They're going nutz over at the Infinity Ward forums. I just got IP banned for VIEWING the threads!!! I wasn't logged on, not replying or anything, just reading the posts when bam... lolz

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X