No announcement yet.

Sad "news" for all of the PC community of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What gets me is the console players from that infinityward site just dont understand what were upset about even after people try to explain what were upset about, they say things like quit crying, dont buy the game... ect...ect...

Comment

That's because console fanboys are idiots and always will be idiots. The game developers could start charing $100 per game and they still go out and buy them en-masse.

Just found this on OcUK. So funny LOL.

Toonarmy / Subtitle movie with BombayTV

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        Baseball analogies... you're THAT mad?

Oh I read a great quote from some PC gamer.

He said replying to someone saying that "PC gamers asked for equality, now you got it!"

"In a perfect world, you do not lower the top. You help the bottom up."

That is exactly what is happening here.

(Whatcho think of my sig? )

I like it... I like it a lot... ,

And yeah, I'm fairly upset. Put yourself in my shoes. Here I am on the verge of coming home all excited about everything and playing this game on a good connection was one of em. Now they go and drop the hammer on my azz.

Greed is killin the world, and IW is right up there with the rest. I hate these people. And personally I hope they never recover.

Console kiddies can have all the crap and fun they want. I've seen my nephews play online on Eggs Box. and all the juvenile crap that goes on is off the chain. I'm too old for that crap.... I really like to have a decent game with decent people on decent hardware. Why I signed on in the first place. I dont need a buncha juvenile delinquents runnin around with their hacks thinkin they're all that.

And believe me when I say, I wont spend a nickel with those folks ever again, unless they make this right.

One more thing how can anyone in their right mind think that after playing on dedicated servers you would ever.. and I mean ever,go to the format that they are proposing... do these people not even play the damn game. It just blows my mind.

'sigh'.... I need a drink.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Baseball analogies... you're THAT mad?

Oh I read a great quote from some PC gamer.

He said replying to someone saying that "PC gamers asked for equality, now you got it!"

"In a perfect world, you do not lower the top. You help the bottom up."

That is exactly what is happening here.

(Whatcho think of my sig? )

I like it... I like it a lot... ,

And yeah, I'm fairly upset. Put yourself in my shoes. Here I am on the verge of coming home all excited about everything and playing this game on a good connection was one of em. Now they go and drop the hammer on my azz.

Greed is killin the world, and IW is right up there with the rest. I hate these people. And personally I hope they never recover.

Console kiddies can have all the crap and fun they want. I've seen my nephews play online on Eggs Box. and all the juvenile crap that goes on is off the chain. I'm too old for that crap.... I really like to have a decent game with decent people on decent hardware. Why I signed on in the first place. I dont need a buncha juvenile delinquents runnin around with their hacks thinkin they're all that.

And believe me when I say, I wont spend a nickel with those folks ever again, unless they make this right.

One more thing how can anyone in their right mind think that after playing on dedicated servers you would ever.. and I mean ever,go to the format that they are proposing... do these people not even play the damn game. It just blows my mind.

'sigh'.... I need a drink.

oh, and this quote is a veiled attempt to hide the censorship taking place at the IW sight.

Further clarification: This is in light of the recent news concerning the lack of dedicated servers as well as other issues that arose from the podcast. This thread has been edited to better reflect the situation
          sorry for the double post.. my bad
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Jed_Clampet View Post
            Can you believe that IW DELETED the huge petition thread on its forums! When I went to bed last night the thread had well over 110 pages! This is unfreakin beleivable. Someone started another one and it's only around 7 pages. This is epic!

Dougbob, the online petition you posted a link to is now almost 12000!
            Holy Cow its up to 14841 and increasing about 1 every two seconds.
            [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
            Like the community? Donate here:
            [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Im boycotting L4D2 with my l4d clan and many others, and boycotting MW2 with the world. Furry they sent the two leaders of the l4d2 boycott to where ever their office is and pretty much bribed them to stop.

Comment

Asked before an i'll ask again. Why is L4D2 being boycotted too? Does it have this matchmaking crap?

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                  Asked before an i'll ask again. Why is L4D2 being boycotted too? Does it have this matchmaking crap?
                  I may be wrong but I think it was that valve l4d "promise" a add-on pack/updates release before L4D2 launch and valve went back on its word. I dont remember the full detail

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                    bugged match making system and it will be released a year after the first one was out. Meaning completely abandoning the first game which has more bugs than Whoopie Goldberg's hair.

Comment

Guys if you wanna laugh go check out how 4Chan are spamming the forums. It's amazing.

Comment

Ahhn so it's greed once again.

Capitalism rules!

Comment

original L4D was not worth a full-game price
                          only 4 maps, no story whatsoever, no characters, source engine
                          it was just like a zombie mod for HL2. I expected that they ll release more maps and stuff, knowing valve.
                          but they decided to release a new game instead with probably 4 new maps and put new skins on everything....

i guess its natural progression, once developers have had taste of consolers' money, they become greedy

has happened to FEAR (FEAR 2 beiing totally watered down), CRYSIS (Crysis 2 coming to consoles too with watered down graphics), COD (well, you know....)

Comment

JUST SIGN ALMOST 16000 NOW,I THINK ABOUT MONDAY IT SHOULD BE WAY THERE ARE SIGNING IT WILL BE CLOSE TO 1MILLON

Comment

I bet a IW admin wants to come here and delete this thread. lol

Comment

I bet a IW admin wants to come here and delete this thread. lol
                                ROFL, well I guess we don't have to worry about that happening
                                [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                                Like the community? Donate here:
                                [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X