X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
    I didnt make it , but i love it...
    It's perfect.

I'll be damned if I'll count on some stranger to host and continue hosting a game while I'm trying to relax with a beer or nine. What's worse than waiting for everyone to ready up, start the game, pour a drink, and then have the host close the session for whatever reason? Great fun, lol. What a joke. Or maybe I'll kill him once too many times and he'll give me the boot, etc., etc.

Comment

Might want to doctor it somewhat as it violates the forum rules on cursing

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
        Might want to doctor it somewhat as it violates the forum rules on cursing
        Agreed, can you update it boby?
        [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
        Like the community? Donate here:
        [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

I signed the petition to stop this insanity! I was soooooo looking forward to buying this game, it was the only game I was planning on buying...Well until Guildwars 2 comes out XD

Comment

I just heard that MW2 will be 16players max. That's right, 8v8.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
              Lol...just like a console! That should make sniping a blast ...and for rushers (aka trackstars, as some of you say), you'll get to run all day and seldom rush into a crowd: my favorite tactic

Oh, yeah, one more thing: all the new airstrikes, choppers and whatever will be that much less enjoyable when there are only 8 stinking targets.

Comment

This will take camping to a new level. Not enough confusion going on to allow for anyone to rush the other team much. They'll not have anything distracting them for you to make it 50ft.

And the [bold]fail[/bold] just keeps rollin. I cannot with a good conscious think that grown arse men and women sat around a table and discussed this with any semblance of common sense being applied. It takes insanity to new heights.

These people have lost all self respect. Knowing fully well that they have sold their soul to the devil for the only thing possible. MONEY.

The devil always comes callin to take his due on a deal like this. May not be today, may not be tomorrow, but he will come. And the outcome is always the same.
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                  This will take camping to a new level. Not enough confusion going on to allow for anyone to rush the other team much. They'll not have anything distracting them for you to make it 50ft.
                  Exactamundo.

Comment

And the [bold]fail[/bold] just keeps rollin. I cannot with a good conscious think that grown arse men and women sat around a table and discussed this with any semblance of common sense being applied. It takes insanity to new heights.

These people have lost all self respect. Knowing fully well that they have sold their soul to the devil for the only thing possible. MONEY.

The devil always comes callin to take his due on a deal like this. May not be today, may not be tomorrow, but he will come. And the outcome is always the same.
                    You said arse!

Comment

You said arse!
                      Lol. Juneau, let me do this one.

Cobalt: YOU'RE FIRED!

Comment

[COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Lol. Kidding! I've got no authority (you know that!) and I've used arse in a post before as well. DOH! I just did it again!!!

Comment

Skud, it's ok to use Arse when you are one.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                              Skud, it's ok to use Arse when you are one.
                              Awwww, thanks Phan!! That's sweet!

Comment

It's not the fact you said arse on the forums it's just... well you said arse! IE the British version of ass.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X