Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2 Delayed Two Weeks for PC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/ignored.

No word on delay = no delay. You gotta give it up to whomever started it. It swoop the netz.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
      /ignored.

No word on delay = no delay. You gotta give it up to whomever started it. It swoop the netz.
      I hope so, man (kid). The Operation Flashpoint is pretty cool and all, but Skud wants, no, needs his melee fighting...and I'd like to kick a dog.

Comment

I have checked all the European and Uk Shops and there are still showing the release date is still the 10/11/09 day before my 40Th Birthday

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
          I have checked all the European and Uk Shops and there are still showing the release date is still the 10/11/09 day before my 40Th Birthday
          No delay metioned but still probably in the midst of yet another nationwide postal strike by Royal Mail. I swear these guys strike more than they work these days.

Strike starts 1 day before the release of Win7 too.

Comment

I would say the delay rumor is bunked. I've been watching Infinity Ward on Steam for sometimes now. I get off work at 3am and some of their staff been in-game status in the late hours. They had been testing the Single player of the CODMW2 and lately the MP hours have shot up quickly to 309.1 hrs. I found their closed internal server IP. Anyway here is there group

Steam Community :: Group :: Infinity Ward

The only guy who I find odd who has not been on steam is Robert (fourzerotwo) he hasnt been online in 258 days.

Comment

Every time this thread gets bumped up my heart skips a beat. Unless you have conformation then stop it! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, them playing doesn't mean anything...

Comment

Every time this thread gets bumped up my heart skips a beat. Unless you have conformation then stop it! DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, them playing doesn't mean anything...
                then dont worry about it Just stating that they are testing the pc version

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                  then dont worry about it Just stating that they are testing the pc version
                  How do you know what they're playing? They're probably playing L4D!!!

Edit. Never mind lol. holy crap

Comment

How do you know what they're playing? They're probably playing L4D!!!

Edit. Never mind lol. holy crap
                    noob Either way, like I said in another topic. I could care less the game is delay now.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                      noob Either way, like I said in another topic. I could care less the game is delay now.
                      Same I'm just going to buy Boardlands till MW 2 decided to come out.

Comment

Same I'm just going to buy Boardlands till MW 2 decided to come out.
                        It ain't out for PC though Would you buy me an xbox?

Comment

It ain't out for PC though Would you buy me an xbox?
                          No it out for the pc next Tuesday in North America and The week After hear in the Uk for Boardlands

Comment

No it out for the pc next Tuesday in North America and The week After hear in the Uk for Boardlands
                            lol crap. I was confusing it with Brutal Legend. Guess we'll have to see if it's good.

Comment

well.. if it comes out nov 11th, i'm in for 12hrs a day.
                              Vacation the entire week.

If not? Then alternative games, or new games..

Either way, i'm playing Boardland, L4Dead, or SOMETHING till
                              my fingers bleed.. lol
                              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                                well.. if it comes out nov 11th, i'm in for 12hrs a day.
                                Vacation the entire week.

If not? Then alternative games, or new games..

Either way, i'm playing Boardland, L4Dead, or SOMETHING till
                                my fingers bleed.. lol
                                Well Old friend it going to Be Boardlands for me going to give L4D 2 a miss for now.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X