New MW2 Multiplayer Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by homosapien15 View Post
    So far, all my COD games are cracked versions, so I only play them with friends on my hamachi network, and frankly I think that's the only way the games are really worth it. It looks like a sweet game, and they are all sweet games, but my god, $64 dollars for a game?! No, no way, I'll miss playing with the men and women of the lair, but I'm not ready to throw 60 bucks at a game I can eventually get for less (or free) and enjoy without the massive online portion only
    Talking about pirating on this forum is a big no no (From experience lol). But if you have enough money to buy a computer capable of running this game, why can't you pay 60 more bucks to keep playing with us? I wuv you

Comment

I meant the game cases are cracked silly!

I don't know, the computer was necessary in my view, I mean macbook vs PC.......cut me some slack man.

Furthermore, 60 BUCKS, I mean seriously! I haven't spent that much on the 4-5 steam games I already have. I do miss the lair's people though...DoD is so lonely.....

Comment

I know the cost of a game can seem like a lot but IF it's a great game then the cost per hour of the entertainment is still fairly reasonable. If the game stinks then it is a waste. There was an article that MAXPC had a few years back that compared gaming to things like movies and TV that was pretty interesting.
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
          I know the cost of a game can seem like a lot but IF it's a great game then the cost per hour of the entertainment is still fairly reasonable. If the game stinks then it is a waste. There was an article that MAXPC had a few years back that compared gaming to things like movies and TV that was pretty interesting.
          Oh yeah I agree with that, which is part of my hesitation. I do enjoy the COD games, but I don't play them super often. Even if the game was $20 bucks cheaper I'd think it was worth it, who knows. I DO need to get to some new games, DoD really is an addiction, but I just love the game!

Comment

Wait...this really is 60 bucks? On the PC??

Can one of you fanboys please tell the rest of us why, exactly, they feel the need to add on a 10 dollar surcharge for the PC, which doesn't exist on any other game out there? I knew it would be 60 for the two console systems, but finding out it's 60 for the PC is very disappointing.

The last time I paid that much for a game was for the special edition of UT2k4...and that 10 bucks got me a dvd with tutorials of how to create levels (never viewed) and a headset mic that I used for four years. MW2 is bare bones for the same price.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Can one of you fanboys please tell the rest of us why, exactly, they feel the need to add on a 10 dollar surcharge for the PC,
              Because they think they can.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post

Apache
                Hey, I missed this one! You picking on me?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                  Because they think they can.
                  Apache
                  Jackpot! And you know what, Duke, take a stand... try and not buy the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                    Hey, I missed this one! You picking on me?
                    You must be getting old.
                    I was agreeing with you and thought it was funny.
                    Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      Jackpot! And you know what, Duke, take a stand... try and not buy the game.

Take a stand on what?

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                        Take a stand on what?
                        Against Activision taking 10 extra bucks on PC games.

Comment

There he goes getting Duke and Rand mixed up.......again.
                          Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Every time I start thinking about changing my Siggy something like this happens.

Comment

Oh lol. I still don't see the relationship between you two. I mean you're cool, calm, and nice. And Rand is just always pissed off at something. "You bunnyhopping sob!!!!" lol

Comment

Twin Sons of Different Mothers.
                                Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X