New MW2 Multiplayer Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd98 View Post
    More than likely i will buy it as for PG don't know if she will get this game or not.
    Ah man, without PG stopping every minute to type something how will I complete my headshot challenges? Help her out Todd, for my sake

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
      Ah man, without PG stopping every minute to type something how will I complete my headshot challenges? Help her out Todd, for my sake
      You'll still have me typing up a storm!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
        No they are not. They are having to playing on a console.
        Apache
        Oh, no, don't start the console/PC wars again just because PCs are better!

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
          Oh, no, don't start the console/PC wars again just because PCs are better!

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

So there's a 15 min interview with 402 the PR for IW. In case you don't wanna watch, I'll sum it up.

Modern Warfare 2 Interview - giantbomb.com

1.You can supress shotguns/snipers (/passes out)
            2.You can carry 2 weapons without using Overkill perk (Including a rocket launcher thingi, auto pistols, glocks, shotguns, whatevaaaaa)
            3.You can swap Frags with knives. Throwable knives you can retrieve after killing someone by pulling it from their body.
            4.You can customize some of the perks (Marty drops 3 nades? I'm just guessing lol)
            5.One of the additions is when you die 4 times in a row without getting a kill you get auto juggernaut for a certain amount of time so it helps you out getting a kill (Yo Moe, they're looking out for ya!)
            6.Another n00b helper is Copy Cat, where you can steal the perks of the guy that keeps on killing you.
            7.Equipment now includes having a choice between Frags, throwing knives, semtex, blast shields, and a tactical insertion to choose where you want to spawn. And 2 more.
            8.You get a reward for destroying a heli (Yaaaay)
            9.You get to level 70 instead of 55 now. Prestige.
            10. I better not die before that game comes out. I would be so pissed... and dead....

Did any of these change your opinion? Ye?

Comment

So there's a 15 min interview with 402 the PR for IW. In case you don't wanna watch, I'll sum it up.

Modern Warfare 2 Interview - giantbomb.com

1.You can supress shotguns/snipers (/passes out)
              2.You can carry 2 weapons without using Overkill perk (Including a rocket launcher thingi, auto pistols, glocks, shotguns, whatevaaaaa)
              3.You can swap Frags with knives. Throwable knives you can retrieve after killing someone by pulling it from their body.
              4.You can customize some of the perks (Marty drops 3 nades? I'm just guessing lol)
              5.One of the additions is when you die 4 times in a row without getting a kill you get auto juggernaut for a certain amount of time so it helps you out getting a kill (Yo Moe, they're looking out for ya!)
              6.Another n00b helper is Copy Cat, where you can steal the perks of the guy that keeps on killing you.
              7.Equipment now includes having a choice between Frags, throwing knives, semtex, blast shields, and a tactical insertion to choose where you want to spawn. And 2 more.
              8.You get a reward for destroying a heli (Yaaaay)
              9.You get to level 70 instead of 55 now. Prestige.
              10. I better not die before that game comes out. I would be so pissed... and dead....

Did any of these change your opinion? Ye?
              I was always going to get it, but some of these make me even more carefree about spending the dough on it!

Oh, I just actually watched the video, I was going to just use your notes, Phan. I am psyched!

Comment

Originally posted by k Phantom View Post
                ah Man, Without Pg Stopping Every Minute To Type Something How Will I Complete My Headshot Challenges? Help Her Out Todd, For My Sake :d
                Lol

Comment

Gotta say I'm with Rand on this. I liked the game but, there is no team play really. It's more like half of the players are not trying to kill you. I'll buy it and I'm looking forward to playing with you all but, I'll be in BF2 land until then

Comment

I've always felt that part of the problem with COD4 was that everybody just wants to play TDM. Since the object is just to kill the opposing player there isn't really much need for team play. Everybody is just out for themselves. I think there probably would be more coordination involved in some of the other game types.
                    [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I personally see SnD, CTF etc are just game types for people who want the rush. I do NOT like the pressure of having the bomb or having to defuse before the time is over. I prefer to play at my own pace where I can walk around and just pick random targets. It's the reason TDM servers are so populated and others aren't.

Comment

I personally see SnD, CTF etc are just game types for people who want the rush. I do NOT like the pressure of having the bomb or having to defuse before the time is over. I prefer to play at my own pace where I can walk around and just pick random targets. It's the reason TDM servers are so populated and others aren't.
                        Hey we're all different. I just happen to live for those moments when I'm in a squad thats working well together kicking ass. Or when I got a great gunner in the helo and I end up being just a bus driver for the TV sniper

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
                          Hey we're all different. I just happen to live for those moments when I'm in a squad thats working well together kicking ass. Or when I got a great gunner in the helo and I end up being just a bus driver for the TV sniper
                          +1
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

LOL now it sound like Johnny Rambo stuff.

Comment

meh

BF2 1.5 is where its at, CL needs to bring it back
                              [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
                                WELL i order the game MW2,at gamestop,the price is with tax $64.00.I know that not alot of people here like the game,but with me,i like all the CODs,i enjoy playing them,but i enjoy playing them more with all my friends here,that is to me which more fun.....moe.
                                So far, all my COD games are cracked versions, so I only play them with friends on my hamachi network, and frankly I think that's the only way the games are really worth it. It looks like a sweet game, and they are all sweet games, but my god, $64 dollars for a game?! No, no way, I'll miss playing with the men and women of the lair, but I'm not ready to throw 60 bucks at a game I can eventually get for less (or free) and enjoy without the massive online portion only

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X