No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2 First Look Multiplayer Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the map size really matter in the selling of Call of Duty 4? I recall it being the best selling shooter of all time. Just because some people cannot handle 5 people coming at them at the same time doesn't make for a horrible game, but it makes for amazing competition. I personally hope for Crossfire/Strike size maps. It's only

Until MW2 arrives.

Comment

Spore and the Sims games sell a lot too. Doesn't mean they're awe-inspiring good. And isn't HL2, HL, Counter Strike, or maybe even Quake 2/3 the best selling shooter of all time?

COD 4 was amusing for it's time, but it's not as good as BF 2, and nowhere near as good as UT2k4. WaW sucked. Let's hope MW2 is going to be at successful and fun enough to play for more than a month or two.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Hehe... you jokers are in so much trouble.

Oh, and by the way, I'll be in Houston on the evening of Sept. 9. How bout we plan a CLR game just for me. The motel I'm staying at claims to have highspeed internet.I'll have my computer with me. I'd like to play you mullets just once on even ground before I get home for good.

I won't be in town but about 12 hours, then I'm off to my place in Bangkok for the rest of my R&R. So if anyone is interested let me know.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          Did the map size really matter in the selling of Call of Duty 4? I recall it being the best selling shooter of all time. Just because some people cannot handle 5 people coming at them at the same time doesn't make for a horrible game, but it makes for amazing competition. I personally hope for Crossfire/Strike size maps. It's only

Until MW2 arrives.
          I'm still loving Cod4, compared to all else. There is nothing more rewarding than clearing a room or a hallway of a decent sized mob...it doesn't always work, but it is fun enough trying for me to do it over and over...and when I bite off more than I can chew, there's always the suicide knife option

BF2 was great in it's time, as well...but there are certain things, like head shots, which it was lacking. The map size was cool as well, for sniping and such, but it was a drag hoofing it to the action at times. I'm hoping another installment of that comes out as well, with a few adjustments: I'll buy 'em both!

Comment

I'm enjoying my return to cod 4 I can't believe how many sever are still up and running

Comment

Would the game matter when you're playing with friends? I find it pointless to just play on public and not make friends you can make fun of when you own/get owned by them. I wuv you guys <3

Anyone else going to go to Gamestop at midnight for the release? We can camp together and play all night long... and the whole week after- non'stop

Comment

Sounds like a plan Phant ill bring the smores

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X