No announcement yet.

Finally !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always laugh too, at how many times I see you die from your own cooked grenades. It is funny because you usually still get the other guy too.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Good job Cain!

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

As always: love the server and it is set up really well now! I don't play anywhere else if I can help it. A friendly fire tweak has been suggested in a new post. Please let me know if I am crazy or not.

Comment

I am also loving psychostats! Most punch kills for the day! I would like to thank all the snipers and machine gunners for their assistance today.

Comment

Originally posted by Raddix64 View Post
            I am also loving psychostats! Most punch kills for the day! I would like to thank all the snipers and machine gunners for their assistance today.
            just wait until i start playing again!
            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Had fun!!!

-Recon

Comment

Originally posted by Kriotek View Post
                i do throw them sometimes i hit a lag spike and they appear back in my hand after i let them go. Sirex has seen it happen, he was laughing his head off.
                dont worry i know what ur talkin about with the lag spikes cus i do it also i just cant stop laughing once i see it happen.

Comment

I love walking up to a sniper and standing next to him without him knowing I am there. Until I punch him out.
                  Last night I ran past one sniper and punched out his partner. Then turned and took him out too.
                  There used to be a group on Cain's that used the tag {CLP}. Cains Lair Punchers.
                  Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                    I love walking up to a sniper and standing next to him without him knowing I am there. Until I punch him out.
                    Last night I ran past one sniper and punched out his partner. Then turned and took him out too.
                    There used to be a group on Cain's that used the tag {CLP}. Cains Lair Punchers.
                    Apache
                    i remember that i was part of em on dod v1.3 was alot easier then cus you couldnt hear the foot steps.

Comment

I'd like our server to give out ice cream everytime I headshot Bar.

Cotton Candy for when Jeffro goes down in a dusty pile of eyebrows.

Peanuts for when Apache or DougBob eat a bullet.

And I'd like a corn dog for when I go on a killstreak of any kind....

Yup.

I'd be happy then.
                      Let me know when you get to that Cain (LOL)

Comment

First off, Jeffro and I are both alright. The hurricane did not damage either of our homes.

2nd, when will the instant kill Jeffro button mod be installed? I think everyone should only have to press CTRL J (for jackass) to kill Jeffro at anytime, even when he's dead already.
                        Nauticas

Comment

First off, Jeffro and I are both alright. The hurricane did not damage either of our homes.
                          Glad to hear it.

2nd, when will the instant kill Jeffro button mod be installed? I think everyone should only have to press CTRL J (for jackass) to kill Jeffro at anytime, even when he's dead already.
                          I like that idea.
                          Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Hi Cain and congrats

Anyway i need help.
                            I have my own group and needs urgent help and i am very new
                            The thing I need to do is to create a server and i am having troble saving it and more.
                            Please e-mail me or send me a massage
                            Last edited by WWIIKiller; 2 Oct 2008, 08:57 AM. Reason: Forgot some words

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X