No announcement yet.

Dod_Edge Beta coming very soon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the map looked great! i love the dead bodies under the ice lol.

Comment

there are people who play early saturday and sunday, man must be nice, oh wait, if i didnt stay up til 3 am mapping, i might could to hehe

Comment

Or those of us who have to work.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

ok everyone, edge beta should launch tomorrow. cain, i would love to see it running one night soon on the pub server. if you have fast downloads set up it should download fairly quick for those who dont download it here. i know you are trying to get players in server so im not sure when u will run it. anyway, ill post here as soon as i upload the beta release. we have tested and tested and see no further issues and frame rates are great. thanks again all, please notify me when you are going to run for the first time, i would love to be there for it.

PS

You will find a cains lair poster or two within the city, keep your eyes open

Comment

Originally posted by kontrolfreek View Post
            ok everyone, edge beta should launch tomorrow. cain, i would love to see it running one night soon on the pub server. if you have fast downloads set up it should download fairly quick for those who dont download it here. i know you are trying to get players in server so im not sure when u will run it. anyway, ill post here as soon as i upload the beta release. we have tested and tested and see no further issues and frame rates are great. thanks again all, please notify me when you are going to run for the first time, i would love to be there for it.

PS

You will find a cains lair poster or two within the city, keep your eyes open
            you are the man !! Thanks !!

I have hight hopes for this map !!

Comment

:2tumbs:
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

this map is one of the best looking custom maps ive seen, hope you all think the same

Comment

btw, anyone here have access to a custom map server where we could do a test. i would need fast downloads set up for it as well, i want to make sure it downloads ok when someone joins a server and dont have the map, thanks

Comment

I look forward to playing it....!!!!!

Comment

mind making dod_zalec? i loved that map

Comment

[IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                        Like the community? Donate here:
                        [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

thought someone did zalec, i know we are almost ready to release zafod beta 2

i might not get to release edge tomorrow, we will see, real work has pulled me away :-(

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X