No announcement yet.

Sunday Morning Server Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found that the error is usually when you get killed by a grenade.

Comment

Originally posted by H0ly-H@nd-Gr3nade View Post
      I noticed this morning that it reported the wrong weapon that someone killed you with.

Whenever I was actually looking for it to take a SS, it was right, but I did notice a few times that it was wrong. I was just too slow!
      OK that is VERY important, can you give me very specific feedback I can pass along???

which teams, which weapons exact circumstance where inaccurate data reported??

Comment

There is a slogan I like to use at work alot. "In God we Trust.... Everyone else bring data!"

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
          OK that is VERY important, can you give me very specific feedback I can pass along???

which teams, which weapons exact circumstance where inaccurate data reported??
          Ok, I will look for it now and try and get a SS.

This morning we were doing "blades and nades" during startup and that is the only time I have seen it.
          "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
          - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

im sorry i couldnt make it cain.. i wasnt awake at 8 this morning when i got your msg.

Comment

I just use the ~ to bring up the console after death. The very bottom will list the people you have hit along with the totals, and then list the people who have hit you along with the totals.

If you are being hit by multiple people, you wont see the exact person who got the killing blow, but you can see who is playing as a team on the other side.
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X