No announcement yet.

Friendly Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That uberslap was funny as the dickens, but it never stopped !!

Comment

FF is off tonight, until we can get a TK mgmt plugin that does not crash us !! (So, have fun Brows!!)...

Comment

WOOOOOT! ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Furniture will once again feel my wrath!

Comment

Incoming MG spam!
          [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
          So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Do you know how much I have to pay to CONSTANTLY replace all that furniture you keep damaging !?!?

Comment

there goes my security deposit

Comment

And I'm working with the IRS to garnish your wages for the rest !!

Comment

I suggest Jeffro should work it off. You better take up carpentry and take a few classes in 1940's period.

Cain,
                  Ever considered Manimod? Not only does it have all the admin features, it does in game stats and tk punishment. It is the #1 used plug in for DOD.
                  If you don't know anything about it..hit me up and we'll chat.
                  It is also very very stable. I never in my experience had a hard time with it.

Also you don't need to turn on everything, you pick and choose what you want on.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiztednate View Post
                    I suggest Jeffro should work it off. You better take up carpentry and take a few classes in 1940's period.
                    May I suggest for damaging all the furniture "Jeffro" should have his name changed to..... " Brows "

I don't remember who called him that or where I read it.....but I have been smiling ever since.

Cain,
                    Ever considered Manimod? Not only does it have all the admin features, it does in game stats and tk punishment. It is the #1 used plug in for DOD.

Also you don't need to turn on everything, you pick and choose what you want on.

Comment

Cain,

It got broken when DOD went to the Orangebox, and he says he will not fix it until CS goes tot he OB.

It is also a resource hog................

Comment

That sucks...
                        I never realized it was a resource hog.

Vito: May I suggest for damaging all the furniture "Jeffro" should have his name changed to..... " Brows " I don't remember who called him that or where I read it.....but I have been smiling ever since.
                        That would be me Been calling him that for years

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X