No announcement yet.

Cain!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use scroll and I have quick switch set to mouse 5.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

yea i do quickswitch too.
      but like to go thru my weapon cycles with 1-2-3-4, while going to Point A to Point B

Comment

Well everyone go test it out.. wait for that message to pop up and see if you can switch weapons using your number keys.

Comment

Yep.. at first I thought it was just in spawn, but it seems that the message popped up a lot when I would first respawn.

I tried it out last night and this is the cause. I snuck up behind a sniper and wanted to knife them, but the grenade was my "quickswitch" weapon. I don't like to use the mouse scroll cause it doesn't seem to be very accurate at getting the right weapon quickly, so I tried to switch to my knife, but nothing happened!

Hopefully this can be fixed!
          "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
          - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Rider 1.3 View Post
            Nope. When this message is shown, my number keys on my keyboard(used to switch weapons) do not work. When the message goes away, the keys work again. People have complained about this. It isn't a bug. It is that message shown in the SS. Take it off. Problem solved.

ahh yes..im getting that same problem, i didnt know it whats the message that its causing but your right, i just try it and it true what you saiying, so till the message it shown on your screen, your #s keys wont work.
            Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

The pop up message blocks me from using my number keys also.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X