No announcement yet.

Wed Nite jumpstart !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was having a great map sniping. In this game flags determine the player ranking. The guys rushing to capture flags will be the top ranker's. Last night as a sniper my score, when the game crashed, was 47 and 7. I had captured about 5 flags but was still in the bottom rankings. The game does need both rushers and suppressors. Snipers are good for anti sniping, taking out machine gunners and players trying to cap flags. MG's are great for total suppression and flag defense. Especially if they move up as you capture flags. But, unless half of your team rushes you will lose to the other team most of the time. The team on the defense all most always loses. This game is very team work oriented. It requires as much teamwork as BF2.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

i always rush with a nade in hand

Comment

Me thinks having 2 MGs on Avalanche can be a bit much
        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

There was only 1 mg per team last night. Which was a shame, because on the round Apache and I are talking about sort of around the edges, our MG guy set up shop behind the lines and didn't move forward at all. He went something like 53-7, but had zero flag caps and was just waiting for everyone to come to him.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Yep and for an MG to be effective, he needs to move up as his teammates capture flags.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X