Free DoD:Source Weekend July 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cain View Post
    Just grab it, let's play some this morning !!!

If you already had Tf2 installed in should only be a couple of minutes depending on your internet speeds because my download started at 80%
    [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
    X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

Tired of getting killed by snipers without being able to tell where the fire is coming from? Day of Defeat: Source now has a freeze camera of your attacker, which will let you know where they are (or where they were when they shot you) and also allows you to take a screenshot for posterity.
      I actually very much dislike this feature, specially in DOD:S / ww2 environments. I like the feel of the game, and playing a sniper means you have to spend alot of time sneaking around to find a good spot, only to have it given away when you kill someone.

Same goes for the use of MGs. I love finding odd places to put down an MG and mow people down without them knowing where it is coming from.
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I disabled the Freeze Cam..

Comment

I'm going to join in. Glad to have at least DOD source back on Cain's Lair.

Comment

Comment

55 minutes to go
              [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
              [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
              [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Originally posted by Robert^s View Post
                I'm going to join in. Glad to have at least DOD source back on Cain's Lair.
                I haven't gamed with ya in a looooong time Robert! Looking forward to seeing you online

I wonder if we'll get back some old school DODers like Ratt (I forget the name he goes by), Peach, Digital, Tupin,... and so many others that kept blowing my head off over and over and over

Comment

I disabled the Freeze Cam..

And that is why, sir, you rock

Comment

Just grab it, let's play some this morning !!!

Had to ask because i have bandwidth restrictions between 4-9pm. Cuts my 20mb in half.

Comment

ahhhhhhh.....

Comment

chhoooooooooooo

Comment

Tissue?

Comment

no thanks, I had a sandwhich at lunch

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                              I actually very much dislike this feature, specially in DOD:S / ww2 environments. I like the feel of the game, and playing a sniper means you have to spend alot of time sneaking around to find a good spot, only to have it given away when you kill someone.

Same goes for the use of MGs. I love finding odd places to put down an MG and mow people down without them knowing where it is coming from.
                              +1

Comment

Like I said the Freeze Cam is disabled here in your Fav server..

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X