Favorite map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juneau View Post
    I've only played the maps that we've had on roatation. What's that map?
    There are four vehicles, you run to the middle of the map to pick up a Explosive Charge, then you make your way to a truck, a tank, or an AA Gun (depending on which side you are) to set the charge.

Once you get it set using the USE key, you then defend it.
    The other team can defuse the bomb at no cost to the game.

Each enemy asset needs to be detonated 2 times. Get all four charges to explode, then you win the map.

FYI-- the bomb maps are ACHIEVEMENT requirements for those that are seeking to get them all.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
      I hate you guys.
      ??? dont have the game ???

Back to the topic I love avalanche and the one with two 2 man capture points(church and bridge) but i cant think of its name, and I would like to see a custom map or two(please try to find some balanced ones, most are stacked), im shure with the computer talent we have here at Cains lair some people could design their own maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
        ??? dont have the game ???

Back to the topic I love avalanche and the one with two 2 man capture points(church and bridge) but i cant think of its name, and I would like to see a custom map or two(please try to find some balanced ones, most are stacked), im shure with the computer talent we have here at Cains lair some people could design their own maps.
        that would be anzio

Comment

There are TONS of custom maps out there, and many of them are a lot of fun. It is just a turn-off for many people to sit for a minute or two to download the map.
          It certainly would be cool to have a few though!

My favorite map is by far Avalanche. I love being Allies and getting up high and launching hell (A.K.A rockets) from above. It is also interesting to see how well you can organize your team with a not so balanced map (in favor of the Germans).
          "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
          - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Ever notice that is a map favors a team it favors the germans?

Comment

Most maps favour which ever team is playing offensively and has the best team work.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X