Im sorry.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Storm_Shadow View Post
    Brand new (old) target is DL'ing from Steam at this time. Please stand by...
    Woohoo!

Comment

CL TRANSLATOR PROGRAM ver 2.3
      Input:
      Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
      There is not a nicer player around.
      Apache
      Output:
      Originally posted by Apache Warrior
      Hawt dang! You always die real nice, & it pads my stats like no other!
      -

Comment

It's a real hoot to be able to provide everyone a running target
        Who's running ? I'm Walkin' !!

I haven't played it much (I played a few times when it was straight DoD, not Source) and I would agree with Donzi to an extent. Put it this way, there are those that like pie, and those that don't, and no amount of coaxing or cajoling will change that.
        I loved TF2, so consider Donzi and I to be just 'different' than the average CLR gamer, but not even alike enough to say our respective tastes are similar in just those two games. I'll play some more DoD, but I'll never get interested in it to make it a must play game.
        I bought it to see old friends, but its very frustrating to be so far behind the curve but yet not feel motivated to learn to get better due to a general annoyance with the mechanics of the game itself.
        Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

But, sometimes we can change our minds after playing a game more. I hated BF2 the first few times I played it. After I played it more and understood the game play better, I loved it.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I like Pie.

I like Cake.

I like TF2 (Pigworthy and I play still though I need to reinstall thanks to a corrupted file)

I like DoD:S

And now I seem to like L4D thanks to discovering the Versus mode.

What I dont like is when we make repetitions over and over that bag on a community investment such as DoD:S.

We restarted CoD4 and while it was okay, it never relived its prime status and was empty quite a bit.

We restarted WaW, havent been to our server yet, but I dont see a lot of "lets go" from the community over there.

We restarted DoD:S and I see at least 20 -30 of my old friends on a DAILY basis. So unless you are trying to insult the people that are enjoying themselves, simply stating your opinion once is enough. Telling us over and over something sucks is just telling those that like the game that we 'stupid' or that we have bad taste. And I honestly dont think you mean to do that.

Comment

I like playing this game cus of the people, I have not even considered another server since I restarted playing it. You guys make it enjoyable, good fun always.

I finally realized what irks me about source though. So I went and played some original dod and immediately it hit me......the guns have lost so much accuracy. I was running around with a thompson hitting people confidently from range, I wasn't target practice for the guy with the rifle 60 yards away,I could fight back. I also didn't have to change my sensitivity on my g9(running out of mouse pad, so I had to go to 1000 from my always 800)
              Motivate

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X