No announcement yet.

I'm thinking about FF on again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sm_stk_protecttime (default: 10) - Automatically slay any team attacker in spawn during this amount of seconds after spawn

this should be put at least to 5 or 7. i dont wanna to run into any enemy that coming outta spawn with immunity to damage.

everything else looks fine.
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

FF is awsome makes ppl think b4 they start spamming nades and running infront of ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by furryappleseed View Post
        i Have Always Been A Fan Of Reflected Damage Because There Will Be That Guy That Runs Around And Punches People To 10 Health Then Leaves Them Alone.
        Exactly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
          I have always been a fan of reflected damage because there will be that guy that runs around and punches people to 10 health then leaves them alone.
          Or the guy that will pull a grenade at the open of the map, run with the crowd and blow us all up, giving the effective map targets (such as the Tank) away and making it almost a sure thing that we lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
            Or the guy that will pull a grenade at the open of the map, run with the crowd and blow us all up, giving the effective map targets (such as the Tank) away and making it almost a sure thing that we lose.
            That would be me!

hehe
            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

The only negative thought i have is that i hope it doesn't put off the people we've attracted. Therefore, having to start from scratch again.

Comment

maybe a punish/ forgive option when Tk'd and after 2 or 3 punished Tk it should be like a 20min kick, and after 3 or 4 of those a 24hour ban, that would help with people being total jerks and just Tking over and over.

Comment

I think thats what we had before. A punish style system and after 3-4 you were kicked. No ban options though I think.
                  [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                  So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                    I think thats what we had before. A punish style system and after 3-4 you were kicked. No ban options though I think.
                    oh cool, i think that would be perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
                      maybe a punish/ forgive option when Tk'd and after 2 or 3 punished Tk it should be like a 20min kick, and after 3 or 4 of those a 24hour ban, that would help with people being total jerks and just Tking over and over.
                      This would also work against ppl that dont tk on purpose u could get those asshats that like to run infront of your shots ie mg then punish you when its there fault.

Comment

yea that is the only flaw with a punish forgive system, maybe add in a votekick system too?

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                          The only negative thought i have is that i hope it doesn't put off the people we've attracted. Therefore, having to start from scratch again.
                          We have only scratched the surface !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                            We have only scratched the surface !!

Comment

This sounds good guys. I have played on servers like this and it has a voting system i think. Is that what wer are going to have??

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                                This sounds good guys. I have played on servers like this and it has a voting system i think. Is that what wer are going to have??
                                We are going to have what Cain wants to have.
                                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X