Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testing new Dallas Server Easter Weekend !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just hit 32/32. WTG everybody!!!

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
      We just hit 32/32. WTG everybody!!!
      it was full for some hours and couldnt join so i went to play L4D.
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

The server is great. there are many new players so remember to welcome them and inform them about the forums.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

wow that was purely awesome.. the server was full for the whole 2 hours i played.

Comment

Man this was fun. It's 00:09 MT and there are still 29 people on
            [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
            Like the community? Donate here:
            [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

its 2 in the morn here and still 23 ppl online... sweet.

Comment

Wow guys !!

That was an unbelievable success last night, without many of our main regulars !!

I know we had a lot of fun and we had many new faces. Please make people feel welcome and show them the same love you felt when you first started playing here.

I will start to tweak the server today and add back the little things we are used to as long as our host does not object (since all the stuff we had takes more CPU and much more server space).

Stay tuned !!

-- Cain

Comment

That was diffently different then COD 4. I did like it, even though I sucked and kept dying...lol. Look forward to more game play on DOD

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon View Post
                    That was diffently different then COD 4. I did like it, even though I sucked and kept dying...lol. Look forward to more game play on DOD
                    Glad you had fun it is a great game !

There is a steeper learning curve for the weapons, and the recoil is pronounced. also you need to be standing still and kneeling or laying prone to have any accuracy at any distance.

Comment

Kneeling is more accurate than standing. Prone is the most accurate, especially for snipers. Also, different guns have different levels of recoil.
                      Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Comment

It seems to be working quite smoothly from California.
                          I just got in after a long weekend at the in-laws.

Im getting a VERY smooth 61 to it.
                          Very much improved. I'm looking forward to playing on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
                            It seems to be working quite smoothly from California.
                            I just got in after a long weekend at the in-laws.

Im getting a VERY smooth 61 to it.
                            Very much improved. I'm looking forward to playing on it.
                            Thanks Hammy ... I am amazed at how good it pings even for our friends in the UK and Spain - as well as all over the USA.

Comment

Not to mention that HolyHG is getting a sick 6 ping. And I saw him as low as 5 once.
                              Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

My ping stayed below 50 the whole time. Every time I checked, it was around the 44-45 mark.

I didn't have too much time off last night to play, but managed to get a few rounds in and the server was running pretty smoooooth
                                [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                                So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X