Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I joined later than 9

Comment

yeah, Wednesday 9pm+ is a write off for many of us, so I would not expect the server to be full after that time.
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I was on late last nite as well. Played a bit with Recon and NewOldDude. I still haven't quite gotten used to the recoil...
        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
          I was on late last nite as well. Played a bit with Recon and NewOldDude. I still haven't quite gotten used to the recoil...
          Try pushing with your mouse to keep the cross hairs centered, while firing. I use reverse mouse so I push.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
            I missed it all again. According to GM it was full for 1 hour before dying. I joined the server with 4v3 just before i took my gf home. Then when i got back it was just Massacre v Scooter. Got a drink, came back, everybody gone.

Getting a bit ridiculous. Especially as it was only 9pm est.
            Scooter brained me with a shovel! Life is short without a tank. sigh... I miss her.
            [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

Whoop. .there HE is...

Hey.. MOE !!

Well, the last couple times I was an walkin' target.. and yes you will like now DOD:S more with the new 'improments' in the game.. maybe you transform to night in a bush .. ... wait and see..or have u seen it already ?

Anyway I'm trying also to be online to night.. between 11:00pm and 01:00am CET (as a usual time for A 'Ghost' - Midnight)

Well, see you all later
              Torsten, Germany

..and WHAT OUT a GHOST might HUNT you already
              ..No more Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders?! ...WHAT??!! ..Get out of my way - I gotta save me some cheerleaders (Haggard, Georg Gordon Jr. BF BC2)...

Comment

Moe, I am relatively new to the game as well. I wasn't a big fan at first, but playing with the guys in the lair is always fun. The game definitely grows on you. The M1 is my friend now. I have to start mastering the other weapons though.
                [url]http://bf4stats.com/ps3/andy_uranium[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by andyION View Post
                  Moe, I am relatively new to the game as well. I wasn't a big fan at first, but playing with the guys in the lair is always fun. The game definitely grows on you. The M1 is my friend now. I have to start mastering the other weapons though.
                  the m1 is the one gun i really suck at for some reason i cant hit anything but with the k98 i can i dont understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter View Post
                    the m1 is the one gun i really suck at for some reason i cant hit anything but with the k98 i can i dont understand that.
                    With the K98, you know you are only going to get one shot.
                    Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I suck at all guns except the Sniper Rifle

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzmark View Post
                        At least you own with it. Better than being average to poor with most guns like me.

Comment

But, you make up for it with that sniper rifle.
                          Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

There is the understatement of the year !!

Every time a map loads, I run to my favorite MG Spot and Ozz runs to his favorite sniper spot.

I NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE !!!
                            After dying 5-6 times in a row....... I simply concede and look for a different spot.
                            I really don't like when you do that.

Please Stop.

ViT
                            Last edited by ViTO; 12 May 2009, 08:51 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Ozz is a good sniper because he isn't afraid to push forward. you will always find him up front killing and capping.
                              Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Moe, you havent even begun to understand the word "buttkickin"

I've resigned not to even play anymore. Well at least until I get back to civilization.

Moe, i guess you'll just have to take my place while I'm gone.
                                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X