Our First night !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juneau View Post
    Hammy ran this on a 8600GT and i think the 7900GS is similar performance wise. However i don't know what CPU he was using.
    8600 GT + 3.0 Pentium D

Then someone at my office who was at Nvidia dropped a 9600Gt on my desk and said "can you use this?" the day after first night

It's erie how this happend as I was on the circuit city website that AM pricing a new card.

The 8600gt worked, but I have a huge LCD monitor- and that means that I can see the blocked textures really easily.

It kind of looked like Tribes 2 to me, the way the squares quilted the mountains in the background.

~Hammy

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
      8600 GT + 3.0 Pentium D

Then someone at my office who was at Nvidia dropped a 9600Gt on my desk and said "can you use this?" the day after first night

It's erie how this happend as I was on the circuit city website that AM pricing a new card.

The 8600gt worked, but I have a huge LCD monitor- and that means that I can see the blocked textures really easily.

It kind of looked like Tribes 2 to me, the way the squares quilted the mountains in the background.

~Hammy
      How was the FPS?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X