Our First night !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant you download it?
    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
    So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Downloads = Buying online = Can't

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
        Do I get to both drive and shoot the tank, or is there a separate driver and gunner position?
        It is just like BF2. The driver has an MG and the main turret, and the secondary person has an MG.

A cool thing I noticed is you can't move position in the vehicle until it is completely stopped.

EDIT: So far the only "bug" I have found is very minor. The highlighting when you mouse over things in the buy menu (P is default) is messed up. It highlights the wrong thing, but when you click it builds the correct thing.
        "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
        - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Still not available via Steam here. Sold out at play.com also.

Comment

still not available via steam? i'm downloading via steam right now.... is it different across the pond?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
              still not available via steam? i'm downloading via steam right now.... is it different across the pond?
              It got released on the 19th here. A day after everywhere else including Europe. But they obviously think we don't work on GMT. But EST or PST instead. Idiots.

edit: A HA! Now available purchase.

Comment

i'm about to jump in!!! who wants to die?!

Comment

Downloading now. I forgot about needing to add VAT to the price. The i'll get hit by the $ to ? conversion charge. Turning out to be quite a bit more expensive than play.com's ?14.99.

edit: Yeesh!

Crysis Warhead 359kb/s
                  Crysis Wars 122kb/s

So slow!

I'm gonna download just Wars for now. and even that's only going at 500kb/s. Steam must be really getting hammered tonight.

edit: 250kb/s! Wow, just wow.

Comment

Nice to see so many people on the server tonight, thou I wish Cain would change the time to 60 minutes. I hardly have time to use my nukes by the time I build them.
                    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Comment

It's still very early for this game. Give it (and Cain) time to figure out what works and what doesn't.

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain is still tweaking the game and server. The twenty minute timer was to allow all of the maps to cycle and see how they perform. Great playing with you last night Guile. Thanks for being there while Cain was making adjustments. I know it is a pain having to rejoin every couple of minutes.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Very, very good reviews from those who have played it. Keep up the good work.

Not. Cmon, good reviews should be forthcoming, not just hey, my card here, oh, it's like BF2 here, but substantial comments on maps, movement, ets. Not understanding why a paragraph can't be written on something played. Should be easy?!!!!

I know you all can do it!

Comment

Originally posted by RyeWhiskey View Post
                            Very, very good reviews from those who have played it. Keep up the good work.

Not. Cmon, good reviews should be forthcoming, not just hey, my card here, oh, it's like BF2 here, but substantial comments on maps, movement, ets. Not understanding why a paragraph can't be written on something played. Should be easy?!!!!

I know you all can do it!
                            Haven't got to play it yet but i'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

Similar question here. I got an 8800 GTS with 4 gb RAM
                              Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Guys.. i gonna join up with you all tonight!

I got mine today and about to install it
                                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X