Crysis and Warhead to be available on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imlittlev View Post
    I wonder if that limited install DRM is voided when you buy through steam? then I might consider buying it!
    ??!! EA has put that crappy SecuROM on this too? After the spore fiasco they would be stupid to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
      ??!! EA has put that crappy SecuROM on this too? After the spore fiasco they would be stupid to do so.
      Was Spore available on Steam?
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
        Was Spore available on Steam?
        Don't think it was no. But Bioshock with DRM was.

Comment

Yes Spore is Coming to steam to buy

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
            Yes Spore is Coming to steam to buy
            Spore...what a fiasco, at least for me.. I only played 3 days, I got tired pretty fast.
            K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
            sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Minerva View Post
              Spore...what a fiasco, at least for me.. I only played 3 days, I got tired pretty fast.
              Same here.

First time playing was: OMG, this is really cool! I?m so going to buy this game when it comes out.

The customisation, the fun, the freedom! The gameplay started out pretty interesting as well.

You go through the Creature stage, get your spore to walk on land (although I wanted an aquatic one, but apparently, you can?t do that), and then hit the tribal stage and learn how to co-exist or destroy other tribes.

Its all fun, interesting, great graphics.

Then you hit the Civilisation stage and 30 mins, you are like ?Uh, this is an RTS game, just simple?.

So you breeze through that and then hit the space stage. Wow? it?s a space RTS where you rinse repeat over and over again.
              Find a new species, interact, do some missions for them, friend them, add one of their ships to your fleet, go back home to defend your home world, pick up some colony making stuff, make a new colony, find another species, oh, head back home to defend planet, kill this species and take over their colony, head back home and defend?.

I?m done this back and forth for a while. Destroyed 3 other species, have WAY more money than I need, allied 2 other species, have a huge empire, keep doing the same thing, and I?m only half way done the space part.

So I quit.

Ok, back to Crysis
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Yes BigTwinky, so true. And sorry for changing the subject

I am thinking of buying Crysis too if you are all going to be there!
                K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
                sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

You have to buy it Minerva! I gotta mine today hmm not thourgh steam though oh well is ok..Good service here in Sweden, made the order in yesterday morning and got it today.. Not bad at all
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Added bonus or not as the case may be, I am downloading it. Now I bet you buy it...lol
                    Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

I'm there, so you need to get over here!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X