Bomb Timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bomb Timer

The bomb timer feels pretty quick. I checked it out, and the timer is set to 30 instead of 45. Do you guys like the timer quicker like that? I feel like in a 32 slot server it does not give enough time to fairly combat against a team and a planted bomb in that time frame. What do you guys think?

I think Cain looked at how many times the bomb is defused compared to detonated and adjusted it to give the T side an even chance of winning.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Interesting. I think I have seen the bomb defused maybe 3 times in the past 3 nights of playing several hours a night.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Hi Nero, and welcome.

Most of the maps favor CTs, and the bomb does not get planted that often, so when it does I like to see the Ts rewarded for putting hands to purpose.

Comment

I nero.

It was 30 secs. I adjusted it to 36 secs.... Thx for the feedback.

Comment

thanks! I appreciate your willingness to compromise

Comment

Comment

seriosuly bro what terrorist would make the bomb not explode right away even if they die LOL hahahahahahah just sayin man

Comment

smart ones? I mean only ones who want to die do the whole I don't care about my life.

Smart ones try to repeat the same thing over and over again.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X