Banned (Not asking for an unban)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned (Not asking for an unban)

Never mind. Removed long wall of text. I respect your decision.

Sounds like juicy gossip... I want to hear more!

Comment

Thank you for banning w00t. Incredibly immature. Accuses others of hacking while trying to convince everyone that he doesn't hack. Says it was his cousin, yeah right. Calls people the n word for killing him, just a jackass.

Thanks again.

Comment

It's getting better!

Comment

Originally posted by Saken View Post
          Thank you for banning w00t. Incredibly immature. Accuses others of hacking while trying to convince everyone that he doesn't hack. Says it was his cousin, yeah right. Calls people the n word for killing him, just a jackass.

Thanks again.
          That is why I banned him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
            That is why I banned him.
            So wait. First of all I joke about sok3n and Ostro. It's a joke between us. Second I gave out my account about 3 weeks ago to my cousin, because he wanted an account with time/kills on it to look legit. So you ban me for that? It's impossible to give out my account to a little cousin who cheats? Who the hell do you think you are? I played with most admins and no one has ever seen me cheat in any way. PhenoMM and digg are right. Regardless I played at CL in 1.3 - 1.5 and I will continue to play here. See you in game under a new IP and a 5 digit.

Comment

I banned you for acting like a jerk, not for cheating.

If you come back with a different account -- and don't act like a jerk, that will be fine with me.

Comment

I see letting my brother use my game account like i do my logins at work.

I have logins that do lots of neat stuff that ppl would love to do.
                If i share my logins I'm ultimatly responsible for any and all actions taken with those accounts.
                Even if it was not me.
                And I could prove it was not me, its still my account, my audit trail.
                I still get the blame for it...

I would not go shouting at my Bosses just cos I let someone use my account, they abused it and I got in trouble.
                I'd go shouting the person who abused it and learn not to share my accounts.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Originally posted by Sirex View Post
                  I see letting my brother use my game account like i do my logins at work.

I have logins that do lots of neat stuff that ppl would love to do.
                  If i share my logins I'm ultimatly responsible for any and all actions taken with those accounts.
                  Even if it was not me.
                  And I could prove it was not me, its still my account, my audit trail.
                  I still get the blame for it...

I would not go shouting at my Bosses just cos I let someone use my account, they abused it and I got in trouble.
                  I'd go shouting the person who abused it and learn not to share my accounts.
                  Well first off I did say I respect your decision, and I appreciate that I can still play. I thought you meant I was banned for the reason I stated. I understand I act like an asshole a lot. I can tone it down. That is what I meant by phenoMM(him banned for being a jerk). Sirex, I take responsibility for it, I was merely saying if he banned me for my old account being banned, that is why I said that.

Thank you cain. As I said, I have played at CL since 1.3, it's been a long time. I have another account from 3 months ago I was going to use, I used it on here in dec. Thank you for reading and being reasonable.

Comment

We are very patient and run a server and Community that prides itself in being an island from the typical crap one finds in other servers and the Internet in general.

I don't spend my time and money to run a server for anyone to come here make it less fun for others to play here.

Act like an adult, have fun, keep it light and you are more than welcome. Anything else, you are not welcome -- pretty simple actually.

Comment

Oh dont worry about me sounding like im getting at you or implying anything XD
                      Ive notgot a mean bone in my body hehe

Just me and my stories XD
                      Never seen you ingame but if i had youd know im the definition of nice lmao

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                      ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Everyone likes to joke around, but I sometimes I guess you push the envelope, so just be chill.
                        [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by trip202 View Post
                          Everyone likes to joke around, but I sometimes I guess you push the envelope, so just be chill.
                          I've grown slightly worse since you've been gone. Someone commended me as friendly last night wow. I've missed you dearly trip. Sometimes I saw tr1p in VPP, and I thought it was you and I would talk to him. Eventually he said that I had the wrong guy, I cried that night. Glad you're back, the vacaction went good I assume?

Comment

Yup, it was fantastic. Now back to reality
                            [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X