Has anything changed with team damage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anything changed with team damage?

Started playing tonite a few rounds, I don't believe I teamkilled or did any significant team damage to anyone during the 4 rounds or so, but on the last round looks like I shot a teammate (dont know if they were killed or not) and it auto kicked for excessive team damage. Just checking as it was kind of weird, I also dont think there was any warning either.

definitely worth looking into. I had a similar experience where i got insta-kicked for excessive damage after an he grenade of mine barely grazed a teammate. earlier i had taken some pretty nasty team damage from some trigger happy teammates... i suspect the team damage done TO me was somehow counted against me and resulted in me getting kicked

Comment

I agree Colony. Sunday night I had just started playing and I had not TK'ed anyone. The map was Dust II and I ran to Long A where the T's started a Rush. I was firing at a T when I got kicked for excessive team damage.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

It's been happening to everyone since the update
        [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

I am glad it isn't just me. I thought I was turning into a serial wounder.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

My Team hits went up. That means they made me more accurate?

Comment

Hmmm, I'll look into it...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X