• Show
Clear All

Crosshair Setting

2013-01-12_00001.jpg

settings that i use to get the cross:
    cl_crosshairthickness ".5"
    cl_crosshairgap "-10"
    cl_crosshairsize "18"

easy to see center, similar to sniper crosshair means theres less adjustment.
    use horizontal line to line up aim at enemy head level.

Easy to see centers are simple

cl_crosshairdot 1
    [hlx]

Comment

Thanks for this, it actually seems to help me. I love it way more than the default version of cs:go.

Comment

So that's how you get all those headshots on me. I'm going start using this on you now. thanks!
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

He's just trying to convince you he doesn't hack... Watch out for this guy

Comment

Where do you modify this?
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

consul

Comment

Since we're talking about Console, why can't that piece of junk work? EVERY time I play CSGO I have to go to console and "fps_max 150" because I like it. But every time I disconnect it decides revert back. I also put it in the config file and it went back to 300. EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME. With EVERY command. Resets every time I exit. I hate it so much. What's the point of putting in a console if it just resets every connection?

/rant

Comment

hmm i forgot what I have the fps at.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                    Since we're talking about Console, why can't that piece of junk work? EVERY time I play CSGO I have to go to console and "fps_max 150" because I like it. But every time I disconnect it decides revert back. I also put it in the config file and it went back to 300. EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME. With EVERY command. Resets every time I exit. I hate it so much. What's the point of putting in a console if it just resets every connection?

/rant
                    Make sure your cfg file is not set to read only.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                      Make sure your cfg file is not set to read only.
                      Apache
                      I never touched that file, and it isn't read only. If it were, without me knowing, it would be a Valve mistake.

Comment

i'm having the same problem... here's what my CFG file looks like screen.png

you can see its saved as a CFG file but none of the commands i put in work??
                        [hlx]

Comment

I just use a dot that's bright pink.

It sticks out from the surroundings very well and is much better than a cross at long distances.

cl_crosshairalpha "255"
                          cl_crosshaircolor "5"
                          cl_crosshaircolor_b "255"
                          cl_crosshaircolor_r "255"
                          cl_crosshaircolor_g "0"
                          cl_crosshairdot "1"
                          cl_crosshairgap "0"
                          cl_crosshairsize "0"
                          cl_crosshairstyle "2"
                          cl_crosshairusealpha "1"
                          cl_crosshairthickness "2"
                          cl_fixedcrosshairgap "0"

generated at : http://www.krisskarbo.com/csgocrosshair/

Comment

The only time I ever had a problem with cfg commands not staying permanent was if my cfg file was read only.
                            It is easy to check by right clicking the cfg file and checking attributes located on the bottom of the General Tab. If the read only block is filled it is a read only file only.
                            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Sweet! As it stands, I use the static cs:go xhair, and a pretty big one at that!

cl_fixedcrosshairgap -50
                              cl_crosshairstyle 1
                              cl_Crosshaircolor 4

On my rez, its perfect. I aim w/ the dot in the middle (the outside xhair lines are great for reference) and if I have to spray, I simply 'drop' the topline on to the target and it tracks nicely. The recoil is a lot different than source, so for me this xhair helps bridge the gap since I play both games. Color 4 stands out the most out of the available options to me, I really wish the custom color thing would work for crosshairstyle 1. :C ah well

I don't like my xhairs covering up too much of my target, and in source I use a boxhair, but it doesn't work as well for me in cs:go for whatever reason. The dot tracks nicely for precision, the border around it helps the contrast even though its not opaque - but thats ok too. I'd rather set my target 'inside' my xhair rather superimpose my xhair 'on top' of my target. So even though its huge, it hasn't slowed me down.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X