Server Restarting warmup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server Restarting warmup

So I was playing on the CS:GO server and the map Nuke and all of a sudden the server just kept restarting its self into a mode where it would just keep restarting the round into warmup / pistol round.. i'm not for sure if it was just a bug or someone hacking the server, just wanted to get this out there and hope it gets fixed.

Originally posted by fishylol View Post
    So I was playing on the CS:GO server and the map Nuke and all of a sudden the server just kept restarting its self into a mode where it would just keep restarting the round into warmup / pistol round.. i'm not for sure if it was just a bug or someone hacking the server, just wanted to get this out there and hope it gets fixed.
    This is an exploit due to warmup command. Cain needs to REMOVE warmup to stop this exploit. Very simple. To see who exploits the command check your console logs, you will see the command being spammed very easily, I tried it and it works on all servers with a warmup timer.

I've posted the fix on other places as well. Valve seems to be trolling not protecting an mp command, I find it hilarious because they seem to be just plain retarded lately.

Lastly, I PM'ed cain about the command and how to fix it. I'm sure it will be fixed ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by w00t View Post
      This is an exploit due to warmup command. Cain needs to REMOVE warmup to stop this exploit. Very simple. To see who exploits the command check your console logs, you will see the command being spammed very easily, I tried it and it works on all servers with a warmup timer.

I've posted the fix on other places as well. Valve seems to be trolling not protecting an mp command, I find it hilarious because they seem to be just plain retarded lately.

Lastly, I PM'ed cain about the command and how to fix it. I'm sure it will be fixed ASAP.
      Yeah it is pretty stupid how this is able to happen. Almost all the servers I play are being spammed with this command now.. so annoying -.-.

Comment

Originally posted by fishylol View Post
        Yeah it is pretty stupid how this is able to happen. Almost all the servers I play are being spammed with this command now.. so annoying -.-.
        Also there is now an optional update for fixing this bug by using steamcmd. Thank you.

Comment

Thx fishy, and woot!!

I was looking at last night's logs and trying to figure out why Nuke lasted so long, and emptied out the server.....

w00t, please check your PMs to discuss...

Thanks for reporting this guys, and thanks for playing here and dropping by our Forums.

Comment

Comment

happening again

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X