Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is mouse accel on?

Comment

ok im having a bit of a problem, just like the OP. i just got a new hdd etc etc cus my old one died, and in the mean time i bought a razer naga mmo mouse(mainly play wow). and now when i play cs it just flat out lags when i try and turn, honestly my 10 dollar POS mouse seemed easier to use... anyone got some ideas here? also i can't seem to replicate the sensitivity i had on my old mouse, im using 700 DPI, i have the mouse acel set to 1, since thats prob what it was on my old one, and the polling rate is at 500mhz
      [hlx]

Comment

changed mouse acel to 6 since thats default on windows it seems ?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826105018 thats my old mouse but i can't find out the DPI of it...o well mice are a whole different world to me
        [hlx]

Comment

that ime is a good mouse. pretty sure its 400 dpi by default, and i dont think that can be changed. with that in mind go here: http://users.on.net/~frankros/DPI-calc.php and input your old settings and you should get a new sens equivalent to your old sens, but for 700 dpi.

mouse accel sounds no bueno and i dont think ime's have mouse accel enabled.

Comment

ok i did that and it came out with .88 sensitivity ill try that out and reply back (seems very low though)
            [hlx]

Comment

I find that also having a good mousepad will help a ton.

I recently upgraded from a Razer Kabuto

To this DESK WARMER of a mousepad, the Razer Goliathus extended control edition:

(pictured is the speed edition.)

So far it has improved my accuracy tenfold.

Comment

Any luck marv?

+1 to the goliathus mousepad, though mines not that huge!

Comment

yea it feels slightly off (just the quality of the mouse), but it is really the closest i'll be able to get, thanks for the link.
                  [hlx]

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
                    yea it feels slightly off (just the quality of the mouse), but it is really the closest i'll be able to get, thanks for the link.
                    right on!

I had a naga once and it was really, really picky about what surface I used. I like cloth mousepads but my naga (which was a waaaay older one) seemed to prefer the hard kind.

Comment

hmm I wonder if I should get a mouse pad. I just use my desk. Oak wood with a decent gloss and very slippery. Especially if you polish the desk.

Comment

I have to use a mouse pad. No way I could just go straight to the desk.
                        [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by trip202 View Post
                          I have to use a mouse pad. No way I could just go straight to the desk.
                          It really explains why his aim is so terrible. How the hell are you running a mouse on shiny wood, Golden? Have you no common sense!

Comment

It still kills you. The tracking is good for me, there are no skips. I just suck. I really doubt my aim would be that much better. Its just alot to spend 50 bucks on a gaming pad when I still have fun without one.
                            The problem is my desk is high and putting a pad there changes the angle of my arm.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X