Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TROLLS and MORE TROLLS!

Hi all,

I'd like to say.. Where is an admin when you need one? First we were all dealing with some sexist piece of chit named Russian something or another.. Kept saying that anyone with a Vagina needs to leave the server! Then went on to keep trolling by saying horrible things about America and how we're gonna get nuked to Amerika sucks as he spelled it..

Then.. If that's not enough.. This idiot named "Global_Marco" comes into the server.. Starts team attacking people every round.. And kept doing it to me.. When I told him to stop.. He decided to troll me more by calling me a fat bitch and continually team attack me down to 20 health and less almost every round.. I was typing as if I was telling Cain to try to make him stop.. But instead.. He decided to troll even more.. I have a partial demo of him attacking me and then me getting killed immediately after..

I went ahead and reported a jerk section with this stuff too!

I'm just so mad right now.. I wanted to play.. I finally got some time to play in there.. And what do i get? Trolled and team attacked over and over again!

I hate trolls. Sorry to hear this happened to you Trinity! Its happened to me too before Hope the jerk gets banned!

Comment

Originally posted by TriNity View Post
      I'm just so mad right now.. I wanted to play.. I finally got some time to play in there.. And what do i get? Trolled and team attacked over and over again!

I am sorry, I was actually around during this but not playing.
      Add me on steam for future problems, please.

On second thought, I'll add you. Feel free to send me a message at any time, any day, if you need something looked at or need an admin to back up accusations.
      Sorry this happened. He will be dealt with.

In the future, getting a status report would be a good idea.

maybe,

" bind p 'status' "

Then you just need to hit P and you've got their steam ID and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Lulzor View Post
        I am sorry, I was actually around during this but not playing.
        Add me on steam for future problems, please.

On second thought, I'll add you. Feel free to send me a message at any time, any day, if you need something looked at or need an admin to back up accusations.
        Sorry this happened. He will be dealt with.

In the future, getting a status report would be a good idea.

maybe,

" bind p 'status' "

Then you just need to hit P and you've got their steam ID and such.

I have it.. As I said.. I sent in to Report a jerk..

Global Macro" STEAM_1:1:19065513 11:21 37 0

Comment

I have it.. As I said.. I sent in to Report a jerk..

Global Macro" STEAM_1:1:19065513 11:21 37 0

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
            Thank-You Cain!!

Comment

ahhh....the sweet smell of justice

Comment

Now this Plunk guy is in the server right now team attacking and team flashing again! wtf? I thought he was banned too? And he's in there purposely doing it.. I told Golden.. But soon as Golden left spec .. Plunk started again!

And oh yeah.. We did a vote to kick him off.. And it failed the first time.. So now i'm coming here..

plunk" STEAM_1:1:43020222

Thanks!

Comment

Comment

Do another Ban submission and I'll ban him...

Comment

He should be banned, he has been warned before.
                      [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Now this Plunk guy is in the server right now team attacking and team flashing again! wtf? I thought he was banned too? And he's in there purposely doing it.. I told Golden.. But soon as Golden left spec .. Plunk started again!

And oh yeah.. We did a vote to kick him off.. And it failed the first time.. So now i'm coming here..

plunk" STEAM_1:1:43020222

Thanks!

i just spoke with him...I think he should be given atleast another shot (as I've been here, many other people have). From my history here and from what I have seen, most of the time people are banned they don't know why. After a quick chat I told plunk it was because of the team flash to trinity; and stated that if he just promised not to do it again he would be ok. I'd like to hope that's how things will go of course, but he'll be submitting a ban appeal soon it seems. Also I do not think people understand the severity of their actions, clearly this person didn't even know why they were being banned.../end rant idk

Edit: just to clarify, in no way am i supporting people who come into the server and purposely break the rules.
                        [hlx]

Comment

Hi all,

I'd like to say.. Where is an admin when you need one? First we were all dealing with some sexist piece of chit named Russian something or another.. Kept saying that anyone with a Vagina needs to leave the server! Then went on to keep trolling by saying horrible things about America and how we're gonna get nuked to Amerika sucks as he spelled it..

Then.. If that's not enough.. This idiot named "Global_Marco" comes into the server.. Starts team attacking people every round.. And kept doing it to me.. When I told him to stop.. He decided to troll me more by calling me a fat bitch and continually team attack me down to 20 health and less almost every round.. I was typing as if I was telling Cain to try to make him stop.. But instead.. He decided to troll even more.. I have a partial demo of him attacking me and then me getting killed immediately after..

I went ahead and reported a jerk section with this stuff too!

Looking at the time of the post, I'd say the time you were playing 50% of the people on CS:GO either watch Jerry Springer for a living or on college break.

Seriously though that Russian guy and Global_macro shouldn't piss women off, who else is gonna make them dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Jonjolt View Post
                            Seriously though that Russian guy and Global_macro shouldn't piss women off, who else is gonna make them dinner
                            Dude, that guy in the mirror should
                            [hlx]

Comment

Originally posted by Azalea View Post
                              Dude, that guy in the mirror should

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X