Maps-- boo vertigo, hooray mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maps-- boo vertigo, hooray mill

Can vertigo be replaced with mill, or can mill be at least added to the rotation? Vertigo almost always plays out as a ruthless slaughter of T's on ramp and one CT in a trash can holding off all of the b rush. Mill seems like it'd be more balanced, and it seems like it should be added if mirage is in the rotation.

Vertigo has/is the best starting map for the game...Although a select few of you dislike it, still is one of the maps that atracts the most players. I cant see it going anywhere anytime soon, however, introducing new maps is likely

Comment

Usually the only time I can get into the server rather quickly is when Vertigo is playing. So...I guess that's a perk the map has. :]~

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
        Vertigo has/is the best starting map for the game...Although a select few of you dislike it, still is one of the maps that atracts the most players. I cant see it going anywhere anytime soon, however, introducing new maps is likely
        I guess this is true. Vertigo is a shnazzy map in a few regards and has a neat theme.

Comment

There are so few stock maps that it is hard to pull it.

Dust, sux, Aztec sux, Italy sux, and Office is either loved or hated.

Comment

Gonna have to agree there.

Dust1, aztec and italy are meh.

I actually really like Italy but It seems I'm alone with that here.
            Vertigo always gets a groan from players but most still play through it.

There was a guy on yesterday [i think] who was playing on the server for 8 hours in a row!
            Absolutely crazy if you ask me. I dunno how anyone could play the same 4/5 maps in a row for 8 hours, but he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Lulzor View Post
              Gonna have to agree there.

Dust1, aztec and italy are meh.

I actually really like Italy but It seems I'm alone with that here.
              Vertigo always gets a groan from players but most still play through it.

There was a guy on yesterday [i think] who was playing on the server for 8 hours in a row!
              Absolutely crazy if you ask me. I dunno how anyone could play the same 4/5 maps in a row for 8 hours, but he did.
              friday going into saturday there was someone on for 18 hours
              [hlx]

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
                saturday there was a guy on the server for 18 hours
                WOW. HOW!?

I am totally at a loss for words. Just wow.

That's great, really. but wow.

Hopefully it doesn't dip down to as bad as everquest got at one point.

^badly worded, but i think it comes across well.

Comment

is that a challenge? I'll try for 19 hours

Comment

Wow, and I thought 9.5 was a lot.
                    [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

yea personally i can only sit for an hour or two before i have to get up, in which case i just leavr the game
                      [hlx]

Comment

Sounds like a challenge of patience... I can play for 4-5 hours, but once I get in a match where I keep dying over and over, I tend to leave the sever and take a break. Not really a rage quit as much as a break to regroup and get my skills honed in again.

Comment

Vertigo has just that little bit too much HDR, and for some reason when alt-tabbing I get massive keyboard input lag for a bit! Weirdness abounds. Only happens in that map.
                          [hlx]

Comment

Originally posted by sl0thboy View Post
                            Can vertigo be replaced with mill, or can mill be at least added to the rotation? Vertigo almost always plays out as a ruthless slaughter of T's on ramp and one CT in a trash can holding off all of the b rush. Mill seems like it'd be more balanced, and it seems like it should be added if mirage is in the rotation.
                            i agree de_vertigo is soo boring!!! once you played it 1000+ times

Comment

I don't connect to the server when its on vertigo anymore that's how much ive really come to dislike the map
                              [hlx]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X