Teamkilling Paki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teamkilling Paki

Look, This guy can be a little annoying, But team killing the guy 8 rounds in a row is not okay.

You know who you are, there's no reason to point fingers.

Ask yourself this:

What would you do if this was happening to you? How would you feel?

It takes people upwards of 20 minutes to even enter the server. To then have to wait 3+ minutes for the next round to begin because a couple guys on your team decided you were a little too talkative is crap.
    This is something that would easily dissuade people from continuing to play at Cain's Lair.

I have played with him and I do understand that he talks a lot but communication in a game like this is key.
    He plays as part of the team, He plays the objectives. He should not have to put up with teamkilling out of spite.

I admit that I did aid in teamkilling him once, while on Train. It was a mistake that I don't intend on repeating towards anyone.

9:20 PM - paki: hey man
    9:20 PM - paki: its like last time
    9:20 PM - paki: i got tk'd 8 straight rounds
    9:20 PM - paki: can you please help?
    Can we try to be a little more accepting?

The mute option exists for a reason, no need to team kill.

Comment

to be fair him and his friend were really going at it in inferno. his buddy defex was blocking the whole team from leaving spawn, i mean, really?
      [hlx]

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
        to be fair him and his friend were really going at it in inferno. his buddy defex was blocking the whole team from leaving spawn, i mean, really?
        That I didn't know about. 8 rounds in a row is still incredibly excessive.

I agree with Vyruss. There is a mute function for a reason, please use it.
        [not directed at you, marv]

Comment

haha np, i just got my mic working recently, i actually tried to get it working a bunch of times previously but then finally realized i needed to plug it in the back to replace my speakers when i want to play CS. cool story eh?

/facepalm
          [hlx]

Comment

TK'ing Paki for what his friend did is not right either.
            Marv you can get a switch so you can use either without having to unplug them.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

His friend was taken care of. Muting him was a problem at first because he name was not on the list.

Its bad when even I mute him. He is the ONLY person I have ever muted.

Comment

I left yesterday because of what was going on, I just happen to be spectating Paki, before the s' hit the fan, he intentionally threw a grenade at a group of team mates and all during inferno pecking at team members health. I wasn't there when he got TK'ed 8 times in a row, but it's obvious why.

Comment

Wow, seems like I missed a lot of stuff yesterday
                  [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

I've never muted anyone... no matter how annoying they may be, if they have a mic and are talking, they might say something important for 2 seconds like "Sniper at B" or "there's a guy at your 6"

I used to mute people like crazy until i realized the most annoying people can also be the most helpful.

In addition. TKing a player for any reason is just stupid. If he throws a grenade into a large group of friendlies, yes it is annoying, but it gives no right to TK them. I've thrown some horrible grenades and shot some horrible shots that took a lot of health away from players. If I was to be TK'd because of them it would aggravate me severely.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Crazy View Post
                      In addition. TKing a player for any reason is just stupid. If he throws a grenade into a large group of friendlies, yes it is annoying, but it gives no right to TK them. I've thrown some horrible grenades and shot some horrible shots that took a lot of health away from players. If I was to be TK'd because of them it would aggravate me severely.

None of what he was doing was accidental, After the 'nade incident I spectated him every time I died and was wondering why he wasn't getting banned. At the time I kept typing demo_record instead of just record

Comment

good thing there is a mute button is cs go haha xD

Comment

Comment

!!
                            [hlx]

Comment

Hey guys,

First of all, I thought that responding to everyone on this thread would be better than making a new one and keep everything organized for the admins. Second of all, I would love to reply to Jonjolt; Lulzor was there when I was tk'd eight rounds in a row. I was not tk'd for team wounding other players, but merely for my voice and the lacking knowledge of others knowing how to mute. I might sound like I am younger, but I am 19 and a current student at a university. Furthermore, I frantically added every admin in the server on my players list every time something happened that was similar to the tk'ing situation. Apache, you can check your friend requests. I've added you, and many others that I thought would do something help us. Out of everyone that even cared, when I shouted in the server for being TK'D IN SPAWN, eight rounds in a row... no one even responded.... other than Lulzor.

From there, Lulzor was the only one that actually accepted my friend request and listened to my accusations. From that moment on, every time I joined the server, everyone recognized me as the individual with the loud mouth, or as being annoying (NOT AS A TEAM KILLER OR TEAM WOUNDER). Lulzor knows, because everytime I got tk'd I messaged him on steam. And he can tell everyone in this server, every time I was in that server, I messaged Lulzor. I messaged him literally three times a day because I was TK'd. Every time, he told me to ignore it, or move on or whatever; so I did. I never tk'd anyone on purpose. Period. Because I know how it is to feel like to get bullied in a server on the internet for having a high voice. If you all want to permanently ban me because I threw a nade (which I honestly don't remember) at a bunch of guys simply because one guy (who I never ever seen in the server, jolt) said so and not do anything every single time I was TK'D by BAIT, JBD, and numerous of other players when I tried to reach out to every admin I could on steam or in-game, then go ahead. I'll be glad to spend time in another server because maybe their admins might actually do something about being bullied or TK'd, or apply their rules and be fair.

Lulzor is the ONLY reliable person in this thread, because he knows both sides: my side and your side. He knows your side because he has been in the server with me, and knows how I play and how loud I am. He made this thread because he knew I was wrongfully accused.

Also, this may also apply to my friend, Defex. He was also accused of being a little kid with a high voice, and tk'd. But if he did do something else (that I don't know of), like block or whatever Marv poked at, it shouldn't apply to me.

Sum it up, a perm ban isn't fair for someone who just 'team wounded a group of guys' (which I honestly do not even remember, let alone the guy who I even saw in the server with) when there are so many admins that didn't listen what I was wrongfully tk'd in spawn, and a handful of players that this ban should apply to because they tk'd me.

Jonjolt, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, or anything. I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm just saying that I do not remember it or seeing you on my team. Now, Jonjolt, you literally said you weren't there when I was tk'd, so even just implying that I got tk'd for team wounding is wrong, especially if you are an admin. Second of all, from what you said, it sounds like you spectated me for a round and you just happen to see me throw a nade at a group of guys? Did you see what happened before? Do you know if they tk'd me the round before? Or do you know if they blocked, or team wounded me? No. So i suggest you don't imply anything about me or the situation, especially when you weren't there and you've never met me.

Again, I would love to appeal this ban, and hear back soon.

Thank you for your time on this lovely Saturday,
                              paki

P.S. I took the time to write this long appeal on a saturday night; all I ask is that you read what I said, and take into consideration looking at banning other players if my ban isn't lifted. Thank you.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X