X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map suggestions

Contra and mill

Both maps did well in the Warlords 32man CSS servers

Gimme alink to them for CSGO, and I'll take a look.

thx for the suggestions.

Comment

Mill is really fun, and not that bad for 32p. I'm not sure but I think most are a little tired of Vertigo at this point?

Comment

Originally posted by Beermageddon` View Post
        Mill is really fun, and not that bad for 32p. I'm not sure but I think most are a little tired of Vertigo at this point?
        i could do w/o vertigo in the rotation, it has its moments.

id like to say that ramp is the only way for Ts, and im really bad at maneuvering that...
        [hlx]

Comment

COBBLE!

I was kidding until I saw this, http://gamebanana.com/csgo/maps/170827

Still in beta, but it's looking a lot better.

There's the old nuke, http://gamebanana.com/csgo/maps/170937
          [I like the new one]

This looks nice, http://gamebanana.com/csgo/maps/170777 [still in beta]

comments say it's a bit unbalanced with 32 players, but it could be nice to give a new thing a try.

Comment

yes!!! CBBLE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
            [hlx]

Comment

We tested his cobble, and it was missing a bunch of textures, also his file size is HUGE...

He has a LOT of work to do before I'd put it in the rotation.

Comment

survivor is good i remember that in 1.6 i dunno bout source cuz only played source once but yea mill is good too like u guys said and militia would be nice too what else ummm..... oh man an awp map would be sick never seen one in go lol what else...ummmm.... .assault lol talk about old skool..what else.....perinsi or parensi dunno the spelling..........but the most fun maps where the ones that u can ride a jeep trip in mines and has objectives i just dont remember the damn names of it cuz its been soo long since ive played those and most 1.6 servers dont have it nemore lol

Comment

nvm lol there are awp maps lol http://gamebanana.com/csgo/maps <--- they have some decent maps here i think u guys know this site already but yea

Comment

We have too many awp's IMO. I don't want a whole map with them. At least you won't have to worry about armor.

PS breathe inbetween typing jin

Comment

Assault... that is my biggest vote. I played a 24/7 Assault map on 1.6 and it never got old. I would love to see a graphically updated version for GO.
                      Cbble was always an ok map, but it favors long range weapons like the AWP at both bomb sites.
                      Although Office is a heavily T sided map, I would like to see it in rotation. I've been on good teams that could dissect the other team as CT and as T.
                      Italy would be a good alternative to Office. It plays almost the same but IMO it's no where near as T sided as office, and its a hostage rescue map, which I don't think there are any in rotation now.

Comment

Office was in the rotation all last week, gone now tho.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X