New map de_sultan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New map de_sultan!

I was looking at what maps today were attracting the most players, and saw a brand new map doing great...

I may add it to the rotation this weekend, but just need to test it first to make sure it downloads OK....

check it out:

http://gamebanana.com/csgo/maps/170686

Looks great.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Yeah, this map actually does look pretty good.. Looking forward to playing it now!

Comment

We will definitely test it today, and I may add it to the rotation today as well....

Comment

Looks awesome. :]

Comment

EVERYBODY loved it!!!

So good I'll be adding it today....

Comment

I hate working retail.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I really liked it.. Then again, I started out on CT.. And all seemed ok.. Once I got T.. I began to see that this map may be a bit CT sided.. And plenty of places for snipers to get you before you can even peak.. lol

Don't get me wrong.. I liked the map bunches.. But after some time.. We could be seeing a trend here and possibly some other complaints. I guess we'll see.. Otherwise.. It's on like Donkey Kong! lol

Comment

Every single de map (other than Dust 2) is CT sided, or at least people claim it is CT sided -- at least on a Pub server...

Comment

Looks nice, but on an unrelated note, can the first map in the rotation not be vertigo, I thought it was just me but checking my stats, 40% of my time has been on Vertigo... Anytime the server restarts vertigo is loaded. I'm not complaining because the only time I can seem to get in is when this map is being played

Comment

Thx for the comments...

Vertigo is the perfect start map, I have tried them all, and the best two are Office and Vertigo....

Comment

Can we switch to office for a bit then? vertigo is getting dull
                        "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

Comment

i just got wrecked in sultan.....never again!
                          [hlx]

Comment

Got wrecked??

Comment

As far as ct sided maps, anything with DE is going to be ct favored. While CS or hostage maps are T favored. I agree dust 2 is probably the most balanced map in CS history, other than fy_iceworld but that is gun game.

Maybe we can start a poll which people can vote on the rotation? I would love to have office back as first map in rotation.
                              [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X