CS:GO Game Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CS:GO Game Update

There was an update to the game. The game provider has to update the server. Stand by and join as soon as it is updated,.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

ok was about to say we are down to 19 people.. but i got in

Comment

Release Notes for 12/3/2012

[ MISC ]

- In addition to TKing, you can now be kicked/banned in two different ways for team hurting:
      For doing an unusual amount of damage in a short amount of time.
      For doing an excessive amount of team damage over the course of the match.

- Partial inferno extinguishing now properly puts out flamelets.

- Molly/Inc Grenade fire now goes out slightly faster when extinguished and updated the overall effects a bit.

- Fixed an edge case where the alerts panel would show on round start for a frame.

- Changed default tv_delay to 10s.

- Changed default tv_delaymapchange to 1. This postpones the post-match level change by the tv_delay amount to ensure that the broadcast to GOTV clients is complete. NOTE: Manually quitting the server or changing the level while the broadcast is still ongoing will kill the feed to all GOTV relays and GOTV clients and your spectators will miss the end of the match. It's best to let the system's timer run out on its own or wait for as many seconds as you have tv_delay set for.

- Replaced hard-coded 'E' observer use command with '+use'

- Tweaked autodirector based on feedback.

- Added item purchases to server log.

- Decoy grenade changes:
      Reduced price to $50.
      Reduced fire rate and extended life span to make it less identifiable as a decoy.
      Physically looks more like a flashbang to allow fakes.

- Fixed assists displaying the assister's name twice in the server log.

- Reduced default value of sv_clockcorrection_msecs to 30 and whitelisted the convar (thanks J3di)

- Reorganized net_graph options:

- 0: off

- 1: Competitively allowable data.

- 2: Additional In/Out data.

- 3: Additional real-time graphing.

- Added net_graph to convars restricted by sv_competitive_minspec ( allowable values are 0 and 1 )

- Valve can now assign official violations cooldown to accounts

- Added a game server convar sv_kick_players_with_cooldown (default=1)

- 0: allow all players to play on game server

- 1: kick players with official assigned violation

- 2: kick players with any competitive cooldown

Comment

i like the decrease in decoys
        [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

I do too, although in a pub the use of decoys isn't as effective as it could be. Imagine a match where you all toss decoys one way, the other team rotates, and you go to the other site...
          "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

Comment

If only the decoy could spray a decoy spray of yourself as a spray like in CSS while making the gun sounds. That would really fool someone. I used the decoy spray back in css, and spray it on the walls. It worked sometimes.
            Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

sigh... everytime the woman gives me time to play is a dang update lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                sigh... everytime the woman gives me time to play is a dang update lol.

They are working on the update and as soon as it is ready NFO will update the server.
                Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Sewrver updated!!! Hop on in!!

Comment

itz back up get in now!!!
                    [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Have a few issues with the new update, firstly you cant see damage done in console anymore...its forbidden or something. Secondly they changed net_graph.
                      "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

Comment

Yes

- In addition to TKing, you can now be kicked/banned in two different ways for team hurting:

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                          Yes

I am glad they added this.
                          Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                            Yes

Does anyone know the actual amounts of damage?
                            [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                              ok was about to say we are down to 19 people.. but i got in
                              They saw you coming and everyone scattered like teenagers when the cops show up.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X