Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday

I tried to jumpstart it at 4:15 am est but TKed a bot and not being able to play the next round made me rage so I quit.

better luck to the next

The reason I had that setting was when you TK someone, you ended their round, it only seems fair you have to sit out the next round.

I'll try turning that setting off, but if the TKs start increasing, I'll turn it back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
      The reason I had that setting was when you TK someone, you ended their round, it only seems fair you have to sit out the next round.

I'll try turning that setting off, but if the TKs start increasing, I'll turn it back on.
      Cain, is it possible to modify the plugin so that after a TK, it asks the person that was killed if they want to slay on next round?

Most TK's are accidents or even from someone running in front of a teammate who is shooting. Most times I would rather have chosen not for them to be slayed, especially since that puts the team down 1 person.

Comment

Originally posted by KingPing[SA] View Post
        Cain, is it possible to modify the plugin so that after a TK, it asks the person that was killed if they want to slay on next round?

Most TK's are accidents or even from someone running in front of a teammate who is shooting. Most times I would rather have chosen not for them to be slayed, especially since that puts the team down 1 person.
        I think this is a great idea. I remember, years ago, I played on a server that gave you several options:
        1)blind
        2)freeze
        3)burn
        4)slay
        5)forgive

There might have been more but I can't remember
        [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

There are two plugins that do this.

Both crash a CSGO server... We are working on this and have been for weeks.

Comment

Just remembered another one that made the player's screen go upside down, sideways, normal, and kept it rotating like this.
            [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

1.6 had a plugin that one of the choices was to turn the player into a chicken.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                1.6 had a plugin that one of the choices was to turn the player into a chicken.
                Apache
                I like this, it would add a whole new layer of "fun". Might not even mind being TK'd every now and then just to use it lol.
                [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by trip202 View Post
                  I like this, it would add a whole new layer of "fun". Might not even mind being TK'd every now and then just to use it lol.
                  Only if you could peck someone to death.... start the jaws music

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post

I think this way is fair too, I raged because it was only me and bots :P

Comment

I think our current setup is fine...TK's arent that huge of a deal...gamelay is actually better now IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
                        I think our current setup is fine...TK's arent that huge of a deal...gamelay is actually better now IMO
                        +1

people know if they tk they sit out the next round. THis makes snipers pay more attention to where teamates are and effects how and when someone fires.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X