Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Molotovs and Incendiarys

Cain,

Remove molys from the server, please. All the maps we play were made without these items in mind and it shows. If the original creators of CS created an item like this the maps would be wildly different. The ability to completely shut down a 16 person rush with 2 grenades makes playing T on dust2, inferno, train, dust, aztec, and others a nightmare.

Also, IMO, fire is broken. It should not stack and it does. Just like you cant be dryer than dry, you can't be more on fire than on fire.

Removing fire will greatly increase the experience and competitiveness of the server.

-Mike

While I love commenting.. well this is commenting. You can see the other thread like this . http://cainslair.com/showthread.php?...endiaries-suck

Comment

Hi Mike, thank you for the post and dropping by our Forums.

I'm really watching the issue with mollys. There is a raging controversy about it with all the competitive leagues. Valve has pretty much said soon they will modify them, the prevailing idea is they will not slow you down so much.

If the major leagues start banning them, I will too, but for now they are (sadly) a big part of CSGO.

Comment

>There is a raging controversy about it with all the competitive leagues.

And most teams decided they hate them because of how well they can hold back the T's.

Valve monitors bugs/issues here, http://64bitvps.com/csgo/ .

molotovs, specifically, here http://64bitvps.com/csgo/?s=molotov

Comment

Glad to hear your keeping an eye on it, it is rather unfortunate managing to try and get 16 guys to actually start to rush only to be shut down by 2 nades and never getting them organized again because of it. :/

Comment

Hey Beer thx for dropping by!

I agree. People whine to me about AWPs but they are nothing compared to Molly's.

The biggest problem is they not on,y kill you but they slow you down at the same time! Who slows down when burning to death?!

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
              The biggest problem is they not on,y kill you but they slow you down at the same time! Who slows down when burning to death?!
              So true.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Yes, most people when they are being BURNED TO DEATH Speed up, right ??

Comment

Until they die.
                  Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                    Until they die.
                    Apache
                    Those burning to death jokes are horrible! I'm going to stop, drop, and roll to my room.

Comment

I like to slow down and smell how good my burning flesh smells.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        I like to slow down and smell how good my burning flesh smells.
                        {CLR} Crispy Critter Jeffro. When his eyebrows catch fire you think there has been a major forest fire. I have even seen Smokey the Bear around when Jeffro's Brows are on fire.
                        Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Has there been any more talk about possibly limiting them to 5 per team? That would be awesome.

[hlx]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X