X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday

OK gang I got us going very early...

Let's keep her going.

I may be giving TF2 a short break ... D/L'ing CS:GO right now. Not sure why, since I never liked CS in any flavor, but its free dagnabbit, so I might as well.

Once it finishes I'd definitely enjoy a quick tutorial if anybody is available. Should be downloaded and set up by 9-9:15.
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

It was empty. Now it's about full. MAGIC.

Comment

I was doing ok with the packet loss for a while. At 20 people I had to leave.

Comment

You are getting all those problems because you clearly have been messing around with your config when you shouldn't have. Delete your CFG and allow it to reset to default. If you do have packet loss then stop messing with CSGO and fix it on your router/modem end.

Comment

I am having problems with webpages and losing steam friends list as well.

Comment

And i finally killed GOLDEN... WOOT !!!!
              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                I may be giving TF2 a short break ... D/L'ing CS:GO right now. Not sure why, since I never liked CS in any flavor, but its free dagnabbit, so I might as well.

Once it finishes I'd definitely enjoy a quick tutorial if anybody is available. Should be downloaded and set up by 9-9:15.
                Yay!! I'm out of town today, I hate I won't get to kill ya!!

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPXcGC__uKg

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                  I was doing ok with the packet loss for a while. At 20 people I had to leave.
                  Read this Golden....

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2862023

Comment

So, uh, yea ... I ... uhhh ... like this game.

Didn't know it had bots, so I played two 10 round matches against easy bots and went 9-1 both matches. Got in a few knifings, a few defuses, and will be able to provide fresh meat for the CLR vets.

Charged this 'T' with my P90, thinking, I'm gonna fill him with leaks, and he whips out his shotty and reduces me to pieces in one shot from 20 feet.

Guess I gotta find it for cheap ... would like to buy 2 copies for both of my game PCs.
                    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                      So, uh, yea ... I ... uhhh ... like this game.

Didn't know it had bots, so I played two 10 round matches against easy bots and went 9-1 both matches. Got in a few knifings, a few defuses, and will be able to provide fresh meat for the CLR vets.

Charged this 'T' with my P90, thinking, I'm gonna fill him with leaks, and he whips out his shotty and reduces me to pieces in one shot from 20 feet.

Guess I gotta find it for cheap ... would like to buy 2 copies for both of my game PCs.
                      Its on for like $10 I think

Comment

Dude hold the hell on! I have a copy in my inventory. Hit me up on Steam.

Comment

Wait. Stop the presses!! We found a game WT will play with us!?!?

First one since Enemy Territory I think!!

Comment

He did play TF2 also. Until he decided that he wanted to be one of those 2fort guys.
                            I hope to see you on the server WT.
                            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Already bought my copy .. its $10, no problem. I am getting frustrated with the bots tho ... cranked the difficulty up and they are tougher than easy by a good bit. Still can't get a good feel for what weapon I like best .. the P90 worked well in CoD but doesn't have stopping power unless I go for head shots.

TF2 is still fun, but its been .. what, 4+ years now ?? I probably played Enemy Territory for at least that long, and that game was the one where I was REALLY good at it. No other game have I been so proficient at then that game. I was legitimately good.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X