Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know he set it to 30...so 30 command uploads from client is good when others are asking for 100? thats over 2/3 of the packets not being sent...how would you like to lose over 2/3 of your paycheck when you deserve the same as all others? Or should you pay less then 1/3 the price of something over everyone else?
    [hlx]

Comment

or is that to much to much to calculate...hehe be the thinker behind the thought...be water my friends im out 530am comes early.
      [hlx]

Comment

Would you mind explaining how you can tell he has exactly 30 set as his cmdrate?

or is that to much to much to calculate
        That's unnecessary...

Comment

I started playing back in DOD... so roughly early 2005, been an admin since Dec 05' I believe. Been a while, can't quite remember. But in all my time here, I have never had a true issue that was a result of something like this or the server. All my issues have been client side... meaning "me." This place has a cult following and there is a good reason for it.

This place wouldn't be what it is today if everyone was concerned about a couple of packets... Doesn't seem to be driving anyone away. At least I have never heard someone say they weren't going to play here because of a rate or packet loss.

Comment

I guess im being a bi of an asshat about it...but it just gets to me, I spend real time to post take screens ect to help others get better game play , and this crap just underminds all that. Some people are like me that want the best bullet reg, improved acc (my most important stat imo) ...Just one of those pesty petpeevs , dont it just piss you off when you spend a whole clip on some one just to hit them 1 time? over and over again...Ok well im done with this subject I gave my opinion balls in yalls court
            [hlx]

Comment

I have no idea about the numbers you guys are going through.
              But I have seen from Specing someone that the bullets are flying off the mark when the person thinks he should have hit. Virtually reality vs what you thought you are seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Synergy View Post
                dont it just piss you off when you spend a whole clip on some one just to hit them 1 time?

Yes but I've since stopped buying the pp-bizon.

Comment

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

Comment

I agree, I would complain more about some people hanging around spawn way too much, before complaining my "shots not registering"
                    [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Everytime someone talks about the possibility of cheating we get these highly opinionated responses that don't contribute to anything whatsoever.

I understand your frustration even though I personally don't mind that particular problem, Synergy, and I think you are right when you say that it is not totally fair. Doing some thinking behind the thought as you say.

Some issues can't easily be fixed and some are impossible to fix, whining about it or blindly saying "cain fixed it " does not help in any situation, ever, not just this particular case.

Comment

*I* fixed it ...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                            *I* fixed it ...
                            *proceed to put a cooking pot on my head and start hitting it with a spatula while shouting CAIN FIXED IT HURRAY HURRAY*

Comment

[hlx]

Comment

Originally posted by Douche Lord View Post
                                *proceed to put a cooking pot on my head and start hitting it with a spatula while shouting CAIN FIXED IT HURRAY HURRAY*

ahh thats the reason why i kill you so much.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X