Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
    The buy time may want to be adjusted.
    On Dust II last night, one player bought six grenades in CT spawn and used them on short A.
    Apache
    Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
    That would be an asshat and be talked to.
    you consider that as an asshat? I would say that's just plain tactically smart. I done it a few times, i won't lie. plus you can only rebuy 2 grenades of each. so two HE and 1 Molotov. I guess you can shorter it to 30sec.
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I guess it isn't a full asshat, but its going around the basic ideas of the idea of buying.

Comment

If you limit the number of incendiaries I bet a lot of people will start to complain about that.

If you want to keep the as it is a priority would be to make them hurt teammates as well because it's a real problem that your team can walk over it.

In my opinion you should also raise their price instead of lowering the number available.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibzz View Post
          If you limit the number of incendiaries I bet a lot of people will start to complain about that.

If you want to keep the as it is a priority would be to make them hurt teammates as well because it's a real problem that your team can walk over it.

In my opinion you should also raise their price instead of lowering the number available.
          The best thing is to thrown an molotov where there already is burn going on by the other team.. Someone on the other side will say go through its safe..

Comment

Originally posted by layziee View Post
            I think we should limit the amount of AWPs per team to 2-3 before Incendiaries. If one of the awpers dies someone can pick up their gun anyway. We don't need 6 people picking middle on each team every round and the amount of AWPs made Italy not fun
            Yeah I really agree with what he says, 3 AWP and 3 Auto is still a total of 12 of these damn guns on the field. I still really hate when a game becomes an AWP fest, raising their prices is also a good option.

Comment

The best use of a Molotov is to throw a flash first then the Molotov. This way they do not know they are standing in fire until they die.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                The best use of a Molotov is to throw a flash first then the Molotov. This way they do not know they are standing in fire until they die.
                Apache
                I don't like to use a flash.. 80% the time you just get your own players.

Comment

That is because most do not know how or when to use them properly.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Gibzz View Post

When we had FF guys were dropping Molotovs in spawn and almost wiping out the entire team.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X