No announcement yet.

de_nuke_ve_fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download the uncompressed maps and associated files from here and install them.
    Index of /server/maps
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Ok ill give it a shot when I get home thanx! I tried putting mirage in manually but that still didn't work

Comment

Wait a min this bz2 file what is that? I never downloaded that I only downloaded a bsp and kv file. Can you also tell me exactly where everything goes?

Comment

You just need the bsp and the kv, is there also a .nav file??

All files are copied into your maps folder with your other maps.

Comment

Well that's not good cuz I did that and it still said I didn't have the map ill try using ur version though.

Comment

Delete any others ones with the same name...

We will get you working...

You on a Mac by chance??

You do not have allowdownloads turned off do you??

Comment

Nope windows XP and no I made sure allowdownload was set to 1. I should put the maps in the common maps folder right? Not my user folder?

Comment

Should be in the exact same folder where all your other maps are located...

Guys I'm leaving can someone else help this fellow please??

Comment

I will.....

put the files in the following folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\maps

Comment

If your on a mac they go here:

HarddriveName\users\**UserName**\library\Applicati on support\steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global offensive\csgo\maps
                      "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

Comment

Got it working thank you!!!! I was putting the files in the wrong folder.

Comment

NP....anytime you need some help, dont be afraid to ask...

Comment

Or if you have the game on another drive, like me, substitute that drive for C:.
                            Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by pewpew View Post
                              Got it working thank you!!!! I was putting the files in the wrong folder.

Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I don't like this version much. I agree it's better than the vanilla nuke but I still prefer the oldest version of nuke, where the path leading to the vents is BEHIND the hangar, not in front of it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X