Demolicious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmazingRedd View Post
    You making us look bad by wearing the tag wrong. It's {CLR} with squiggly brackets...
    what you mean.. thats how its been since DOD: S.
    then in recent games it became {}

Comment

Originally posted by plinko View Post
      kazuya hacks ><>>> lol jk

Comment

Originally posted by KazuyaMinasa View Post
        You keep accusing me of "model hacking" i don't know what that is, wanna elaborate in pms?

As far as i know from searching on official forums, you can't hack when doing a demo, theres a few guys that was walling and their demo came out blurred in which valve did on purpose to bust these suckers. My demo shows exactly whats on my screen, you're just a whiner, you complained about awp not registering properly for an hour when i first played with you.

When i get a chance to buy fraps or any recorded program, i might do another "post screen" demo, but then again, what is the point of proving you wrong? so you can go silent and pretend you never accused me?

Like i said last night to you, the evidence and facts are right here in my first post, i proved you wrong instead of blabbing false accusations and bs. The only people that don't believe me are the ones that don't even know how the game mechanics work by making up excuses and spewing random "facts".

Do your research about how demos really work.

And to everyone else, thank you very much for your support
        I have been an admin on the old Eastlink server since wayyy back from 1.3. I am well aware of how demo's work. I am also well aware of how hacks work, being an admin for 7 or 8 years. Vac2 is the new cheat detection system, it checks for programs running in the background, and strings in the RAM (I can get into a lot more detail here but it's not necessary for my point). Vac2 however doesn't check the games models. They don't check the models because valve allows models to be edited and changed. Incase you don't know what I mean when I say model, its the look of the CT's or T's when you play the game, the textures in the walls...pretty much everything you see in game can be edited.

Their are so many hacks out there, free and private. The reason I'm said you were model hacking is because you said you would never be banned. Model hacking is basically a crude wall hack.

Now, I'm going to explain to you why people think your hacking (its not just me). The main way you catch wall hackers is by watching that particular players reaction time when they shoot the enemy, as they are popping out from around corners and whatnot. Where I think your "sketchy" is sometimes you shoot before the player comes around the corner and you miss. Now some could argue that your sound in incredible and your reaction times are flawless but the old cal-m and cal-p players were slower than you, and most of them were legit. The smarter more educated players know whats up.

I'll post a few links as further reading for your demo argument, because it is wrong. The bottom link has a lot of reading from some of the old cal admins. Who I can assure you are right.

http://www.hltv.org/forum/102246-wal...-and-pov-demos

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discu...tatusmoving-up

And btw, I'm not saying that I am 100% sure that you are cheating because it's not my job here and I haven't spent an hour or so spec'ing you to be sure. I'm just posting what my experience with that game tells me.
        "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

Comment

Lets all stop before things get uneasy.
          lets let the admins deal with it, as it is their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
            Lets all stop before things get uneasy.
            lets let the admins deal with it, as it is their jobs.
            This...bottom line is if he was a hacker, we would know and he would not be here....if you guys want to continue your rant at eachother, do it via PM please

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
              This...bottom line is if he was a hacker, we would know and he would not be here....if you guys want to continue your rant at eachother, do it via PM please

How would you know? There are 3 or 4 suspicious players in this server. When we had our server years ago, there were players that we had to watch for weeks before we were sure...

Last thing ill say on the topic.
              "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."

Comment

Extremely good players get mistaken for hackers all the time. My son played here and was an admin and half of the other admins thought he was hacking. Even with me maintaining his computer and watching him play they still thought he was hacking. No one was that good, so they said. Took him to the CLR LAN in South Carolina and turned him loose. The most rabid admin that had accused him of hacking apologized to him after watching him play. Another long time CLR teenager and my son even played two against the other admins and players. They played without crosshairs and won almost every round. By the way, my son used to play in CAL M and CAL I.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I also believe HotSweaty should rest his case and let those in charge take care of it.

He could be right or he could be wrong.

Saying "I'm not hacking" "He is not hacking" "He is hacking" more than once is useless.

If you accuse someone, you say "X player is hacking, here's why"
                  If someone accuses you, you say "No, I'm not, here's why"

Long story short: Let's not blindly "pick sides", because it could easily go the other way around, Kazuya could be rightfully or wrongfully banned as we speak, hacking is always a delicate topic and we should always treat it as such.

Comment

Just close this thread and let the case be rested?
                    Please?

Comment

Originally posted by HotSweaty View Post
                      How would you know? There are 3 or 4 suspicious players in this server. When we had our server years ago, there were players that we had to watch for weeks before we were sure...

Last thing ill say on the topic.
                      Fair comment.... Between our anti-cheats and watching players, we eventually weed out who is naughty, from who is nice

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X