No announcement yet.

Suggestions/Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed guys using it with fire and nades, I am thinking of removing it..

Comment

Can you set it to only show up after you die?
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
        Can you set it to only show up after you die?
        Apache
        We have that already, on the left side of the screen.

Comment

I admit I do it all the time to check corners... now I do suck(check my rank). So it doesn't help me that much. I also bounce nades pretty well into corners.
          Cain. I lately have been wondering how correct the numbers are for that plug in. We need to do a test. Seems the number is 27 or 19 way to often.
          I can see what shows up after death and it shows a different number then what the pop up is.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
            I admit I do it all the time to check corners... now I do suck(check my rank). So it doesn't help me that much. I also bounce nades pretty well into corners.
            Cain. I lately have been wondering how correct the numbers are for that plug in. We need to do a test. Seems the number is 27 or 19 way to often.
            I can see what shows up after death and it shows a different number then what the pop up is.
            The number that pops up right when you do damage shows you the total amount of damage you did with the last attack. If you throw a grenade and hit 3 different people with it and do damages 5, 32, 19, it will simply say your grenade did 56 damage. This might be why you see different numbers. I have thrown a grenade and it said that I did 153 damage. I was pretty confused, especially since no one died from it
            Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by ch33s3r View Post
              The number that pops up right when you do damage shows you the total amount of damage you did with the last attack. If you throw a grenade and hit 3 different people with it and do damages 5, 32, 19, it will simply say your grenade did 56 damage. This might be why you see different numbers. I have thrown a grenade and it said that I did 153 damage. I was pretty confused, especially since no one died from it
              I am talking about shooting someone.. not the nade.. though I got 300 damage once.

Comment

I removed the plugin tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                  I am talking about shooting someone.. not the nade.. though I got 300 damage once.
                  I was using the Nova shotgun two days ago when I met someone near a corner, shot them in the torso and got 411 damage, then they simple shot me in the face with an AK. I don't trust those numbers, because there is noway you can survive 411 damage. I checked in the console and it said 116 damage in 1 hit.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X