No announcement yet.

Wednesday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to have lunch with fellow Soccer Referee's for Sushi..
    Yummmmmm... came back to a full house.. i'll get in eventually
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

And we are at 25.. HUZAHHHHH !!!!
      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I'm thinking now it is a mapcycle problem..

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
          I'm thinking now it is a mapcycle problem..
          Hm. Well, that would certainly explain why the crashes I've experienced have been between maps.
          Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

It always seems to be on mapchange..

If anyone sees a freeze please pull down the console and copy and paste the error messages there.

Comment

This is INSANE! I've never had this happen in CS:S or TF2: I've been clicking the refresh button in game waiting for a slot to open in our server. FOUR TIMES IN A ROW Someone has STILL gotten in before me and filled the last slot!
              Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by ch33s3r View Post
                This is INSANE! I've never had this happen in CS:S or TF2: I've been clicking the refresh button in game waiting for a slot to open in our server. FOUR TIMES IN A ROW Someone has STILL gotten in before me and filled the last slot!

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Use the auto-join, it works great, and it gets you in quickly every time...

You should have seen how hard our CS server was to join at night!!

Comment

Haha..Same here man, i been waiting for 30minutes. I was trying the other game modes while I waited. Demolition mode is pretty fun.
                    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Comment

Wednesday night is traditionally a VERY light night for us...

Comment

I do everything as in the pic, then I read a book and keep clicking Join Game.
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X