No announcement yet.

AWP Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha true that. but ive seriously have never seen a money change like that on guns, restriction on # per team maybe but not 7k+ to buy...

Comment

I was experimenting, it will go back to normal tomorrow...

I am seriously considering limiting to 2 or 3 AWPs per team tho...

Comment

3 awps per team for a 30 person server is a good idea, keeps it more noob friendly :P. just imo not being a dick or anything 7k would be to extreme of a jump. but i know what you were trying to do

Comment

Awp's and Auto's should be restricted in numbers in my opinion and if not restricted they should be Uber-expensive.
          The make the game much less enjoyable.

Comment

That's a concern many have since a long time, it's ridiculous how many of them are used.

Comment

One night i noticed on dust2 that awps appeared for some of the top scorers around the 2 round.
              Once round 3 came most of the awpers had them.

Thou that map the inital T team kicked ass so awpers had to constantly rebuy

So i endorse a price hike, as 13+ rounds of turning corners and being hs by someone gets to you.

And the price aint that bad, a decent player can get that in 5 rounds playing properly.

And the last guy alives usually them too, and sitting in spec on 1v3 and the guys walking about peering down a scope and gets shot from inches away... Well you get my meaning.
              Amount of rounds ive seen lost cos of awps on the team im on is frustrating.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
              ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Originally posted by Sirex View Post
                One night i noticed on dust2 that awps appeared for some of the top scorers around the 2 round.
                Once round 3 came most of the awpers had them.

Thou that map the inital T team kicked ass so awpers had to constantly rebuy

So i endorse a price hike, as 13+ rounds of turning corners and being hs by someone gets to you.

And the price aint that bad, a decent player can get that in 5 rounds playing properly.

And the last guy alives usually them too, and sitting in spec on 1v3 and the guys walking about peering down a scope and gets shot from inches away... Well you get my meaning.
                Amount of rounds ive seen lost cos of awps on the team im on is frustrating.
                So true Sirex.
                I would rather see the AWP and Sniper Rifle limited to 3 per team. Last night was again ridiculous with the amount of AWP's per side. 16 player sides and 8 of them have AWP's or Sniper Rifles.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

DEATH TO AWPERS!!!!

Like somebody else said, just use a scout and go for headshots, it's not that hard with practice.

Comment

Ive gotten partial to the gail and mp5 i think it is.
                    Gail does ok damage and i burst fire it easy, does the same job.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                    ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

The sooner you do something about AWPs/Autos problem the better it will be... I just played Dust2 earlier and most of the people were using them. And it's frustrating to see your team loose because most of the people don't buy any gun just to save money to buy those damn guns...

Comment

I did not enjiy the AWP fest that was Dust II last night.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO SOMETHING WITH THE AWP. it's getting very bad and the style of play is degrading.

Comment

i haven't notice much AWP-ing lately. We got so many good players in both team now that its not much awp fest. imo
                            Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                              PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO SOMETHING WITH THE AWP. it's getting very bad and the style of play is degrading.
                              best way to kill an awp'er

awp them.... its what i do... better yet. Scout'em

Comment

Originally posted by Gibzz View Post
                                The sooner you do something about AWPs/Autos problem the better it will be... I just played Dust2 earlier and most of the people were using them. And it's frustrating to see your team loose because most of the people don't buy any gun just to save money to buy those damn guns...
                                The last time I restricted the AWPs it caused my first CS:GO server to go empty and many players blacklisted that server permanently and never returned.

I'm very reluctant to mess with the server when it has been wildly successful.

I might consider limiting them to 3 or 4 per team, but it requires me to install additional extensions that also use a lot of server CPU and cause lag, and will cause the server to crash more frequently.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X