• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would limit it to 3 per side
    IMO
    Welcome Ghost
    ??Click me to donate??

Comment

My vote would go for 3 AWP and/or Auto per team. I do hate these guns but understand they are part of the game.

Comment

I'm considering some type of AWP limits ....

Installing that plugin is a PITA and last time made the server unstable.

Comment

i say skip it for now cain. It isn't as bad. Maybe I am just ok with being shot.

Comment

I was just on Dust II. T side was rolling the CT side. Six AWP's and one Autosniper shooting down mid. And these were not the only AWP's being used by the T team. One round they killed every CT that ran to B at the start.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I have decided that I do not enjoy playing this game when there are 6+ AWP's on one team.
              Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

team switched and well everyone was doing it on the other side. It is that alley that needs to be blocked.
                I try to throw smoke down it every time.

Comment

smoke those double doors, then sneak up on them from Long A. It is always the Ts with a bunch of awpers

Comment

Nope not just center and more than 6. They were using them at B, Long A, Short A and double doors mid. They rolled the CT team bad.
                    Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X