Wow!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We would LOVE to shoot at you!!

Yes, this is essentially CS/CSS but it is a lot of run..

Comment

And you get to kill your friends.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Top 5 babeh!!!

Comment

I know it makes ya'll happy... but after waiting 15 minutes to get in today it was douchebag central. Screaming, Singing, cussing, racial slurs, bigotry... pretty much everything I have come to expect from the internet.
          Ill try again next week I guess...
          [hlx]

Comment

All you need to do is tell me names and Steam IDs and they will never return.

Nothing positive in just bitching, make a difference by helping identify problem players.

Comment

Originally posted by HeHeHeGS View Post
              I know it makes ya'll happy... but after waiting 15 minutes to get in today it was douchebag central. Screaming, Singing, cussing, racial slurs, bigotry... pretty much everything I have come to expect from the internet.
              Ill try again next week I guess...
              Why wait a week when you can help us (and yourself) by helping us get rid of them right now?
              Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Honestly it was just lot of little things all are once. Some guy singing Cellos "F#@% you" song... the two guy who ended every sentence with "...my ni@@3r." And the team flasher who a bunch of guys were yelling at, all durrIng 1 session of Aztec.

As for next week... I only play on weekdays and I thought today was Friday for some reason....
                [hlx]

Comment

Originally posted by HeHeHeGS View Post
                  Honestly it was just lot of little things all are once. Some guy singing Cellos "F#@% you" song... the two guy who ended every sentence with "...my ni@@3r." And the team flasher who a bunch of guys were yelling at, all durrIng 1 session of Aztec.

As for next week... I only play on weekdays and I thought today was Friday for some reason....
                  Please if you see someone chatting like that please post it to cain or in the forums. if you can get the name and steam ID thats great or at least the time of day so we can check who is on.

Comment

Racial slurs are cause for immediate banning.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Now top 3. We're even above some 36, 42, 60 player servers. Well done all.

Comment

We fell down to 5th yesterday... Finally broke the top 3 eh... this is success. Not sure we can beat the server with 54 players, as their average can be much higher when they are full. However, we can win it. WE CAN WIN IT ALL!

Also, I HATE VERTIGO!!!

Comment

Here's a WOW...

Approx 20,000 are playing CSGO, and half of ALL Players have been here in the last month...

Tracking 10,158 players (+240 new players last 24h)

Comment

Vertigo is hott... at least to me.
                            [url=http://stats.cainslair.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=6131][img]http://stats.cainslair.com/sig.php?player_id=6131&background=random[/img][/url]

Comment

Vertigo rox..... Ignore "Special K" ... We love him BECAUSE he is "special" ..

Comment

I like vertigo.. it has been doing well. Getting tired of nuke.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X