Sorry to Say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
    I havent seen KP kicked from a CS: GO server yet.
    but im waiting for that day to come.
    They did try to kick me once. Since I spend most of the time dead, I type a lot. Someone thought I typed too much lol.

Comment

Uhh people... U make it sound like I just arrived to the lair,I've been here since 05'.
      its cos we wuv you brian!

The positive thing is kickvote ok its horrid to get kicked, but its not banvote.
      Just come on back in and be on their side, see how long it takes for them to complain then! hehe

I do agree the kickvotes a bad thing, but removing it lets the edjits run wild...
      hm idoits who cant shot, or edjits who are out for spoil.

hard choice really

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
      ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

I got your back Brian .I known you since 05 and i know you're legit. I'm surprise you got kick, cause the voting system hasn't been working all day.
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingRedd View Post
          I got your back Brian .I known you since 05 and i know you're legit. I'm surprise you got kick, cause the voting system hasn't been working all day.
          thanks Killa! appreciate it!
          and yes we've been gaming sine 05' back in the days of RabidGerbil.

Comment

I spec'd you yesterday just to view your awesumeness..

We tend to lean towards "they are just that dang good" than
            they are hacking the crud out of the server..

Never even worried about you, but did another fellow who was a gazillion and 1,

I'm one of he expendable crewmen from star trek, so i really don't gauge my skills against uber players..
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I think others have said it as well, I've been gaming with you are the Lair for many many years now and we all know that you simply have great skills in source games. Thats why i prefer playing against you in BF games.

Would be sad not to have you in game, as you are a fun player as well. I've played with other great players who are simply asshats and think they are god's gift to gaming.

I hope you are able to find some sort of balance in gaming here at the Lair, would be a shame to lose ya when the server gets full and things get fun. But I can totally understand how you feel and if I was getting kicked over and over because people can't understand that someone is just that good, I might think twice about playing on the server. I'll have your back anytime I'm on, thats for sure.

And besides, getting a Brian kill in game is WAY more rewarding than getting a regular kill.
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Gaming is very diverse these days, between Cod, BF, and then the steam games like DoD and CS.

I have always found Cod games to be a skill-lacking game, more of a run around and spray. BF, requires more attention to your team and class type game and then CS and DoD have always required an attention to every detail. Footsteps, weapon re-action, mapping etc.

CS and DoD being more classic with a continuous game style despite newer versions. I dunno, people have just lost the level of skill and respect for the game style. Maybe its a generation loss due to younger/newer players or maybe people have just forgotten the talent required to be good at Steam games. It's rather sad, but I wouldn't quit playing because a few new players don't grasp your ability to dominate them. Heck, I haven't play CS since Cain had a CSS server up last, so I have been rather suffering due to a skill-loss from playing other simple-minded games.

I guess it comes down to continuous play, eventually they will get to know you and respect you. Then these problems will go away.

Comment

It amazes me that most players do not listen.
                  when dead and locked in on players I hear footsteps coming up behind them and they seem oblivious. Then they are so surprised when they die.
                  I used to watch my son peak out double door and see where a player was. Then from behind the doors shoot the other player and get accused of hacking. He would do this from behind any object. I have watched Brian do the same thing. Players accuse them of hacking because they are dead and their killer was not visible.
                  Or they spray going around a certain object or point and kill someone camping there. They get accused of hacking because no one could have known they were there. Unfortunately for the dead player they are camping in a place where everyone camps and good players know that someone is probably there. It only costs them a few bullets to spray and they will most likely get a camper. Do not give up Brian. My only request is do not play on the same team as my son. I don't want both of you killing me all of the time.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Yes, highly appreciate your response Apache. We all have different play styles but they all round up to be the same. In cs: go the bullet penatration isn't as good as it was in the before titles..

Edit: appreciate everyone's comments and replies. I'm not quitting the lair guys.
                    Just frustrates me that players or whole team goes against one guy who dominates them the previous rounds..
                    I'll be back as always

Comment

Comment

I have a super dooper good idea! Try to die more! Everyone's case will be solved!!!!

Comment

I second what douche said

Comment

Yes, highly appreciate your response Apache. We all have different play styles but they all round up to be the same. In cs: go the bullet penatration isn't as good as it was in the before titles..

Edit: appreciate everyone's comments and replies. I'm not quitting the lair guys.
                            Just frustrates me that players or whole team goes against one guy who dominates them the previous rounds..
                            I'll be back as always
                            Brian,
                            Cain made my son an admin at 14. Half of the other admins thought he was hacking, no matter what I said. They were quite vocal about it and some were downright rude. I took him with me to the next LAN and he and Nemisis dominated. They were playing without crosshairs and wiping everyone else out. Everyone watched them play. The Admin who was most vocal actually went up to him and apologized, but it took them watching him to realize yes there are some people that good.
                            Don't let them discourage you. The best thing you can do is ignore them and let the other regulars, who have played with you, stand up to them.
                            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

OMG haxzors...dont play but just thought i would holla sup brian

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X