No announcement yet.

Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

luckily it hasn't been that bad for me. Is there a way to see what part of the round it is in?

Comment

My Internet has been out. I spent 2 hours with AT&T Tech Support. Some how my Account was deleted and had to be rebuilt. The tech guy was very good, helpful and friendly.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I would suggest lowering the buy time 2 or 3 seconds... people been griping and it does kinda slow the game play. I prefer it myself but if it keeps people happy.

Comment

The Freeze time after you buy?

Comment

yeah, its like 8 or 9 seconds i think... old days you had about 3 or 4 to buy stuff. people been gripping that its slowing the game pace with it being so long. I find that I buy all of my stuff and then wait about 2 seconds and then the match begins.

Comment

It is 15, I'll lower it to 10.

Comment

sweet

Comment

What I miss of the old CS:S is that you can preset some buy loads outs and just hit the hotkey and buy your stuff. So if I was in a shotty mood, had the gear, shotty, nades and all that already set for single buy.

Now, I need to buy everything, each time. So I get lazy and just do F1
                  [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                  So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

You can hit F2 to buy the same load out you had last round.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Is the server running the gametype where once you're dead that's it for the round? Been watching more videos of this and i want to know if i'm watching what i eventually could be playing.

Comment

Yeah june. I don't know if you ever played America's Army or Ghost Recon, but the gameplay is the same.

When you die, you have to wait for the other team members to either die or win the round.

It's a bummer, but if you get on a team with some talkers, it's fun to shoot some people and then talk to each other until the round ends. Although I wish that you could only talk to people that are dead so you don't disturb the other people that are still alive.

Perhaps there's an option in there that Cain can mess with.

Comment

Yes all flavors of CS, when you die you stay dead for the round

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                            Yes all flavors of CS, when you die you stay dead for the round
                            Ohhhhh i thought it was a specific gametype.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                              Is the server running the gametype where once you're dead that's it for the round? Been watching more videos of this and i want to know if i'm watching what i eventually could be playing.
                              yes. You spectate and can watch through different peoples eyes. Can be fun, also allows you to get up and use the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                                yes. You spectate and can watch through different peoples eyes. Can be fun, also allows you to get up and use the bathroom.
                                You get up for the bathroom? Lardidah!
                                Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X